Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SUCK

Location Italy

The app is not bad but there's a big bug, this app defaults to using the wrong side of my Dymo printer, I try to change but print always upright on horizontal labels! Please help me because I need to print a lot of labels asap
Thanks

June 17, 2019

Hey there,
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I have gone ahead and emailed you directly so that I can help you with it. We appreciate you taking this time to reach out and provide us with this feedback as we are constantly working on making our apps better and every contribution helps.
-Bo
Shopify Support

Thread Waggle Quilting

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Hate when you have an app that works great and it is replaced by one that takes a lot more steps to get my work done and it does not even print the labels correctly.

Cons...
-Way too may screens to just print labels
-Defaults to the number of units you have on hand so in my case I need 1 label and it wanted to print 1125 labels.
-Does not print centered on my Dymo labels (I actually can't use this app the way it is printing, it is just not the professional image I want for my company.)

Pros
-If you have not already invested in a label printer it will let you use your normal printer and label sheets
-Can customize the labels a little more
-If you never used the previous app, this one probably won't drive you nuts.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next