Reviews.io Review Platform

Reviews.io Review Platform

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed Review Platform | Product & Company Reviews

Collide Records

Reviews.io makes it very easy to get customer feedback for our website. Easily integrated with Shopify and Google.

BOXRAW

The Reviews app is perfect. It integrates well with our site, looks great and importantly functions flawlessly. Our experience with the Reviews customer service team is always a pleasure. No matter the issue, we've received quick replies and have worked together to find a solution every time. A special mention to Dan for his continued efforts helping us.

October 1, 2019

Thank you Boxraw for the amazing feedback.

Comfy Sandals

I want to remove my business from review.io but it wolud not let me. Need help resolving this immediately.

September 25, 2019

Hi Comfy Sandals, As a licensed Google Review Partner we are unable to remove profiles where genuine reviews have been left. This is a Google rule and one we have to follow. As a company who advocates genuine feedback we recommend replying to negative reviews rather than simply silencing your past customers. Your past customers hold the key to your future success.

Inspyer Lighting

We've just started using this app but it is already generating good results. We love the Social integration, Shopify integration, the ability for customers to add pictures to the reviews and the support we have received. A good value app.

pogo-accounts.store

There is no trial to try them out. All they want you to do is give them your CC information for $89. 1 star for fake advertising.

May 18, 2019

Hi Pogo Accounts,

We do have a free trial.

If you sign up for a demo we will reach out and provide access very quickly. We do not have a CC form on our front end site.

Sorry for any confusion.
Reviews.io

Nostalgia Cases

Does the job seamlessly and support are very helpful. I'm now using on multiple sites and would definitely recommend.

TNV PARTS

Used on another Shopify store and works well, now installed on this one!. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Scandibørn

Super App making us more visible in paid for and organic search results ultimately improving our sales and really helpful customer too!

Thank you to Luke for implementing the functionality for us.

Livie & Luca

I was looking for an option to Yotpo that was less costly but also had robust features and published to Google, Reviews.io did the trick and they helped when I needed it.

reid outdoors

The team at Review have been really helpful through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend this app to any one who struggles with coding as the team really take you through it step by step and will even enter it for you if it's especially complicated.

Previous 1 3