REVIEWS.io

REVIEWS.io

by Reviews.io

Text, Photo & Video Reviews | Licensed Google Review Platform

The Little House Shop

Brilliant app, so far so good. Everyone at REVIEWS has been really helpful and reply quickly to any enquries I have had

STANCED UK

Amazing app for collecting both company and product reviews. The support received is top notch. I would like to personally thanks both Matt and Carlus for their help in getting the account up and running and a few technical issues i had. Thanks again!

Ricky

Without doubt, Reviews.io is the best reviews partner a brand could wish for. Our business is new and small (for now) and yet I've just been treated like a rockstar to have my site further optimised and looking awesome with their software. Review.io is both slick in design and functionality. Their team's attention to detail to ensure our site is maximising conversion opportunities is phenomenal and I'm genuinely excited to see the results in the coming months. I'm one extremely satisfied customer.

Natural Cornish Pet Shop

Nice easy setup, and great onboarding call with Reviews.io team member Glenn. Thank you for the great recommendations.

Booghe

Super easy to set up, great support and reviews already coming in. All-round great service and would highly recommend.

North Bikes

I spoke to a really helpful person (Mollie) who was very knowledgeable, polite and patient (I had a lot of questions to answer!). I carefully considered all the alternatives before choosing REVIEWS.io and I'm confident I chose the best company for quality and value for money in this field. The Shopify integration was done quickly and without issue. If there are any issues or improvements I want to make in the future, then it's nice to know that REVIEWS.io are there to offer help and advice at a moment's notice.

Western Soul®

I wanted this app to help me collect more google reviews and it has done that! There are a lot of great features such as the social proof I am excited to be able to use as well. Happy with this service:)

athenaandcamron

I've tried many other Reviews apps and this is the best. It's sleek and beautiful with good features. I love the way my customers can easily review with photos. We actually sell our products through Kajabi but use Zapier to zap shopify every time we have a new purchase. Reviews.io integrates so well with shopify, so now we have a super simple system (using shopify lite, super affordable!). We love the SMS booster feature, and love that way the collection page looks for our customers who leave a review. It's helped our business so much - reviews are a HUGE game changer for businesses and more people should get in on this!

Chill Out With CBD

I have used other review apps with other sites I run but Reviews.io is by far the best one I have used so far. The easy integration with Shopify, simple setup of review rewards were all a great help and their Influencer and SMS capabilities aren't things I have seen anywhere else.

Aab

Really simple set up & great help from the team. Quick responses on the chat too! Already seeing reviews coming in!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10