REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

BABA CARE

It is a good experience to set up widgets and a lot of individualisations are possible to adapt to your shop look. A few things need code. The support is excellent and very helpful. I can truly recommend each one of the support team. They all deserve 5 stars.

Oh Crap®

I absolutely love Reviews.io. It simplified our ways of collecting reviews from manual emails and asking customers to share info on other platforms if they liked the product to all automatically happening behind the scenes. We also had 60,000 previous orders before we installed reviews.io and the team there guided me through how to go back to them and ask for reviews quickly. So that really helped speed up the process of getting lot's of social proof quickly. Plus the team have been very quick to respond for the couple of questions I've had in the last 6 months or so. Also, I love how customers can upload pic's that really helps generate a lot of UGC and most of all lots of cute pics of dogs. Love it!

Healthy Human

Reviews.io is a very well-built and robust reviews platform. We spent time installing many of the other review apps listed in the Shopify app store and picked reviews.io based upon the many features and benefits. We like the customization that can be done on the review widgets. We also like the flows and emails that can be sent - I believe this is the only app that offers flows similar to what you see on email marketing apps.
We have a setup call that was very professional. We have no hesitation in recommending Reviews.io for any e-commerce brand looking to enhance and boost its online reviews and reputation.

Clothkits

Excellent help from Carlus setting us up with Reviews, thank you. Smooth and easy to use. Much better value than Trustpilot.

CROSSIP

No complaints at all! Works seamlessly and their customer services are always super helpful, highly recommended

DAME.

Absolutely amazing support from Carlus Buchanan. He made the whole thing very easy and answered all our questions quickly and efficiently. We're loving reviews.io and would recommend it to everyone!

FairGrapes

Makes collecting customer feedback easy and actually fun. Outstanding support. Very fast and helpful. The best app for collecting reviews that I've ever used.

LYFE Fuel

The app itself is awesome but the support from the team is what really makes this a stellar reviews platform. They continue to innovate and add new features. We tried other review platforms in the past but nothing has come close to what the team at Reviews.io has built.

Deako

Wonderful support and fantastic product! It's really helping gauge feedback for customers and help assist more people quicker. There are limitations and the cost for add-ons is a little steep but what can ya do, I still love reviews.io

Esjoy

Carlus Buchanan helped me really quickly and well, so I am very satisfied, a very pleasant person who makes the work a lot easier! I used Yotpo before and recently started using Reviews.io so far I really like it. I am also thinking of switching to Revieuws.io with my other website soon Kind regards, Hugo Roels