REVIEWS.io

REVIEWS.io

by Reviews.io

Text, Photo & Video Reviews | Licensed Google Review Platform

The Funky Appliance Company

We have been with Reviews.io since December 2018 and we have found their system very easy to use. Customers have also found it easy to use. Whenever I have needed their help, they have been very quick to intervene and support in whichever way they could. I am looking forward to seeing how our new product launch goes on our new website www.funkyappliance.co and what role the reviews play in driving awareness and important customer feedback. Joe Sillett, Co-Founder and CEO, The Funky Appliance Company

DECORUM

Only been with Reviews.io for a short while but Nicola has been very helpful and patient helping us set up.

The Plant People

Fantastic app. Finding it a valuable addition for my website. Kehan and Cameron are very helpful. Thanks!

Revivo

Fantastic app and company. We have been with Reviews.io for several months now and have really seen a positive difference in terms of order numbers.

WooWoo

Having a great experience using the reviews.io app! Nicola has been particularly helpful, and no request is too much for her. She is always on hand to help and provides an A+ service.

Mountain Dog

Integrating Shopify with Reviews.io has been a real game changer for our business. Positive proof to prospective customers is helping they decision to shop with us rather than others. The whole team are extremely professional and really add value to www.mountaindog.uk in a timely way.

NatureWall

I cannot speak highly enough of reviews.io and their support team. Nicola has been first class from the moment we first spoke right through to implementation on our site, helping us resolve numerous issues having transferred from another supplier. The whole setup is far more user friendly and efficient than other platforms and having a contact you can call or email makes a massive difference. 5* Highly Recommended!

Störtebekker Shaving Accessories

Kann Reviews.io soweit absolut empfehlen! Das Onboarding mit Shane war klasse, der Support ist top! Die Auswahl der zur Verfügung stehenden Features ist super

Oak Furniture Store & Sofas

User-friendly designed dashboard, also very helpful support, always immediate response to all my questions! We found this is very useful for our business model to build up the trust of our customers! Thanks!

Winkl

Great review collection app and an awesome team ready to help. We started with Yotpo, moved to Stamped.io, and have finally settled with Reviews.io. I wish we'd found it sooner because I spent way to much time and money mucking around to get the right platform.

It's by far the best reviews platform. It's not overpriced like Yotpo and it has all the google trust and integrations that most platforms are missing.

The team even built custom site integrations for us and everything looks great. Highly recommended to all!