REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Cheap Rugs Australia

The support team is awesome and really quick at responding to requests. The setup process was also super smooth, their team installed and configured the widgets to our needs. Also, loving the product star rating we're seeing on google ads, getting quite a conversion boost so overall really happy with the team and app! Keep up the great work. Highly recommend.

For Dignity

I switched to this reviews app and have been so impressed with the support team. They have assisted in integrating the widgets, email booster send-outs and fixing any bugs; politely and promptly. Even after a setup bag, they have understood the impact on my small business and ROI and responded appropriately. Thanks, Reviews.io team!

ThriveWear

The most amazing reviews app along with the friendliest, most host helpful support team ever. They've helped me integrate with my theme with ease and are always there if I have questions. The reviews I'm now collecting are more detailed and also more meaningful to my business and also to other customers. 10/10

Denzel's

Super easy to use and set up. The team was really helpful and always on hand to answer any questions. Great customer experience.

TheInsoleStore.com

The team at Reviews.io have been splendid to work with as we are currently switching over review sites. Reviews.io really cares about their customers! Thank you!

Tea Life

Not as expensive as alot of the alternatives and still does the job well. I might say the structure and layout could be made more simple.

The Gallery Wall

Customer support 10/10, easy to use 10/10, features 10/10, pricing 8/10 (better than their competitors but ALL review apps are over priced IMO). They do it perfectly... my only gripe is paying £150+ a month for a review app but it beats paying even more for Trustpilot or Feefo etc. and free review apps are too exposed to unverified reviews.

Frenchie

Super helpful team! From setup right through to any updates required Cameron and the team have been awesome. Great app, powerful and well priced for the features.

IOLLA

This app has been really beneficial in both collating and measuring our reviews. The support I have received from Carlus has been fantastic through helping me with understanding the data, setting up flows, and getting the most out of the app for our needs.

Green Hip Workwear For Women

The customer support team has been excellent in helping us set up templates, flows and the widget online! Andrew has been amazing in understanding our needs and interpreting what we visualising.