REVIEWS.io

REVIEWS.io

by Reviews.io

Text, Photo & Video Reviews | Licensed Google Review Platform

Livie & Luca

I was looking for an option to Yotpo that was less costly but also had robust features and published to Google, Reviews.io did the trick and they helped when I needed it.

reid outdoors

The team at Review have been really helpful through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend this app to any one who struggles with coding as the team really take you through it step by step and will even enter it for you if it's especially complicated.

Malieorganics

Reviews.io is awesome! The customer service is phenomenal and quick. They are available to help streamline the process and assist with anything you need. The program is simple yet effective and a great price. I was looking to switch to a new reviews company, browsing when I watched the video and thought "this is exactly what I am looking for" and I have not been let down. Highly recommend.

Corpo Ativo

Ótimo produto para Europeu e Americano. Para a América do Sul e principalmente para o Brasil não atende as expectativas. Não há tradução para português e para traduzir eles cobram $150. Fora da realidade brasileira.

Uptown American

I just downloaded this app, on shopify store its says no hidden fees and only $29 a month, once I downloaded the app , it showing me this plans for euro45 or euro85 ? whats going on here ?

Completepc4you

My account was closed at the end of December 2016, notice was give on the 1st of December 2016, I now checked my account and you charged me again on 30th January 2017, this is authorised payment and why have you used my card details without my authorisation? Call me asap on 07513691215

Ccprep

Every eCommerce store should be using something on this caliber when it comes to managing product and company reviews. For the money you are not going to get a better option. The support is great and they were able to make sure everything in our theme worked well with their code. This is going to be a fantastic tool during the holiday season and moving forward.

Lovefone1

We've been using reviews.co.uk for over a year now and the experience has been really good. Support has always been quite quick and it seems they're always improving the platform - however I wish there were more options in terms of customisation. Highly recommended!

Billiards Boutique

Reviews are a great way to add some UGC to your website and get a real flavour of what customers actually think about your brand. Installation was very easy and the console is very simple to use. Highly recommend this app.

Vape Shop Brighton

We were assured everything was running as it should be with our account but couldn't see any reviews present, I jumped on the online chat and Mollie helped rectify the problem quickly and was as efficient as ever in resolving the issue for me. :)