REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Tea Life

Not as expensive as alot of the alternatives and still does the job well. I might say the structure and layout could be made more simple.

The Gallery Wall

Customer support 10/10, easy to use 10/10, features 10/10, pricing 8/10 (better than their competitors but ALL review apps are over priced IMO). They do it perfectly... my only gripe is paying £150+ a month for a review app but it beats paying even more for Trustpilot or Feefo etc. and free review apps are too exposed to unverified reviews.

Frenchie

Super helpful team! From setup right through to any updates required Cameron and the team have been awesome. Great app, powerful and well priced for the features.

IOLLA

This app has been really beneficial in both collating and measuring our reviews. The support I have received from Carlus has been fantastic through helping me with understanding the data, setting up flows, and getting the most out of the app for our needs.

Green Hip Workwear For Women

The customer support team has been excellent in helping us set up templates, flows and the widget online! Andrew has been amazing in understanding our needs and interpreting what we visualising.

Little Adventure Shop

Early days but so far the team at Review.io have been fantastic in helping us integrate with our store. Fantastic customer with a very fast turn around.

Blue Brontide

Get customer service, always ready to help with any questions or help with updates. Always 5 stars :)

Sonarworks Store

The biggest thanks go to the support team. They answered all the questions and helped to figure out how it works very quickly.

SevenYays

Only been a customer for a few weeks, but really impressed with the ease of use (set up, review booster, widget integration). Technical help is great when I do have a question. Every issue I have experienced so far has been promptly resolved by via chat by a capable and friendly team.

Living and Home

App works brilliantly and integrates very well. The reviews.io team are brilliant. Glenn, thank you so much for your ongoing support.