REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Peaceful Hooligan

The product is great but the customer service is truly next level. If you are looking for a reviews app then you won't be disappointed with reviews.co.uk

IMUNI

Honestly, not only is this the best review app on the market, the customer service is impeccable. I am based in Australia and no matter what time I need support, there is someone available to help. I am a big fan of Reviews.io!

wahuboard.com

Best Review App on Shopify! Support is incredible, The team is making everything possible. PS:Shane is a legend.

Surprise Shirts Ltd.

Reviews.io are superb. Incredibly helpful team who respond to any query instantly, developers who are also very talented. Cannot recommend highly enough.

waterdrop®

reviews.io is by far the best reviews app out there. We really did a lot of research before we decided for reviews.io, but I am so glad and thankful we did. We have more than 10 stores overall and switched all of them from judge.me to reviews.io. The integrations also with other apps such as Klaviyo and many more are super smooth. Most of all we appreciate the support, and the transparency of reviews.io in general. We only found out later that this is not necessarily the case with most platforms on the market. reviews.io became much more than just a reviews platform, just features like video reviews are so powerful, as we can also use user generated content in ads, e.g. and also started using other tools such as fullpicture.io which is also powered by reviews.io

Famme

This app might work for some people. But here are some things that did not work for us:
1. Much slower help from support than other comparable apps
2. Bad defaults for us
3. No way to upload images from website So cannot recommend them for our use case. But support is polite, though not as fast at install as other apps. Also brought in the whole Jquery library just for a widget, seems overkill.

Love Cocoa

We moved across to Review.io and have been super impressed with the whole team. The reviews software is really great and excited to see the development of a number of new products they are bringing out.

Yoga Hero

We're happy we chose reviews.io! Their support is outstanding, Carlus Buchanan and Shane Forster always respond in the same day and get all issues solved in no time. Great job guys!

happybrush Schweiz

The setup was quick and easy. Also the support offers fast and competent help with questions and problems. Thanks to Carlus at this point! I can recommend the app to other stores.

The Secret Garden

I needed help setting up my account with this company and Glen has been amazing helpful with me, answering all my questions and sorting the matters.
I'm all set up now and just waiting to build up a nice reputation, thanks to Glen!!
Very good and prompt service from all the team anytime it was needed.
Happy to start working with them!!