REVIEWS.io

REVIEWS.io

by Reviews.io

Text, Photo & Video Reviews | Licensed Google Review Platform

Equinutritive

An excellent addition to our site. As a relatively new brand we needed something that provided customers with peace of mind and confirmed our claims. Reviews.io have multiple widgets allowing cross site placements that provide social proof adding a sense of realness and reassurance to the customer journey. Would highly recommend if you are seriously building a brand.

Nattily Dressed

Really useful app and easy to use. Great having an account manager to set things up and answer questions.

Promescent

Reviews.io has been a wonderful partner to help us build our user-generated content. They have plenty of widgets that fit any design (and can be customized), support is fantastic and fast, and it has a great back-end user interface.

Brayola

It's good a product. But more important for us at Brayola is support. The Reviews.io has great support team!

Ben Simpson Furniture

Great customer service! Carlus was very helpful when speaking to him after getting set up. Started getting reviews straight away which was brilliant! Got a few nice features as well & lots of widgets!

ISS Automotive Solutions

The platform is very easy to use with a nice interface. The team is very helpful. They also are a Googler Review partner and submit our reviews to Google. We noticed a huge improvement in sales by adding reviews to our website and product pages. Conversion went up by .5% and is viewed by all of our customers. I highly recommend reviews.io or similar.

BYAPPTONLY

I see reviews.io as a competitive advantage to my business. If you're considering upgrading your marketing stack, then I suggest that you take a serious look at reviews.io. I highly recommend reviews.io for 3 very specific reasons, 1. better separation of service and product reviews 2. ownership over your data and 3. Authenticity.

Bellamoon

Excellent customer service all round - great app and perfect for what we need. SO easy to use - a million times better than others we have tried.

GS Equestrian

Been using reviews for a few years now for all of our websites. Excellent customer service and lots of features

Joe Nimble Sverige

I've used Reviews.io for some months now and my first impression were that of great trouble.. Technical and implementation. But together with their awesome support they helped solve it all. Quick to answer and always on the ball to help! Which was a new experience for me from the SaaS world.

The program helps us collect reviews, both company and product, integrating it to our site for that awesome social proof. Right now I'm working on tagging and categorizing instagram pictures that customers has tagged us in. All within their reviews.io. ‍

Eventually that will work with a widget of theirs on our site as UserGeneratedContent for an even bigger boost!

Reviews.io is right in there in our bigger picture strategy of the customer experience - and together with them we can make a deeper connection with our customers.