REVIEWS.io ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews & UGC Photos/Videos. Plus Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

CROSSIP

No complaints at all! Works seamlessly and their customer services are always super helpful, highly recommended

DAME.

Absolutely amazing support from Carlus Buchanan. He made the whole thing very easy and answered all our questions quickly and efficiently. We're loving reviews.io and would recommend it to everyone!

FairGrapes

Makes collecting customer feedback easy and actually fun. Outstanding support. Very fast and helpful. The best app for collecting reviews that I've ever used.

LYFE Fuel

The app itself is awesome but the support from the team is what really makes this a stellar reviews platform. They continue to innovate and add new features. We tried other review platforms in the past but nothing has come close to what the team at Reviews.io has built.

Deako

Wonderful support and fantastic product! It's really helping gauge feedback for customers and help assist more people quicker. There are limitations and the cost for add-ons is a little steep but what can ya do, I still love reviews.io

Esjoy

Carlus Buchanan helped me really quickly and well, so I am very satisfied, a very pleasant person who makes the work a lot easier! I used Yotpo before and recently started using Reviews.io so far I really like it. I am also thinking of switching to Revieuws.io with my other website soon Kind regards, Hugo Roels

this is not a card game

Absolutely the best integration for reviews on Shopify! During the transfer of TP to reviews.io we got assisted by the Customer Success Team who was instantly there if we had a question or even extra wishes. A big plus is that they have teams sitting around the world so no matter when you have a question they're instantly in the Service Chat and help you out.
Price to value is also great and the integration in our online shop looks amazing! My final conclusion - as maybe expected - I can highly recommend Reviews.io!

OluKai

Reviews.io has a modern UI and advanced features. They are constantly innovating their product and have a great support team behind them.

Whiskers N Paws

We have been using REVIEWS.io for 2 years. It is one of the best reviews management apps providing intuitive UI for our customers to leave product and company reviews. REVIEWS.io is feature-rich and the support team is brilliant. We are happy that we have picked REVIEWS.io.

Renovatio

Great app, great support. The onboarding team was really great and it doesn't just stop there. The support team is amazing and it really helps us to promote our brand and products! I would say this is a must have for small and growing business to set you apart from the big brands