4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for efficiently managing customer reviews and user-generated content, enhancing product page authenticity. They value its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. The automation features, including automatic review requests, are particularly highlighted. The customer support team is commended for their prompt and helpful service. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, with features like rewards and pop-ups being beneficial. It's seen as an effective tool for collecting and managing reviews, boosting trust and sales.

January 11, 2024

So far I must say the app is working well. What I am really impressed with is the customer service though. I needed help solving a little problem I had and Mica (Customer Rep) went above and beyond to not only solve my problem, but also provide added valuable information that I wasted not time implementing. :-) Happy Camper

SYMPLE INGREDIENTS
About 1 year using the app
TYDAL replied January 16, 2024

Thrilled to hear you're a happy camper with both our app and customer service! Going above and beyond for you is what we're here for. Thanks for sharing your experience! 😊

January 17, 2024

The Rivo app is easy to use and has generated a lot of great reviews for me without needing to do anything! The automations are fantastic and there are even follow-up emails sent as reminders when requesting reviews.
I have contacted support for various reasons and often I am connected to Jel. Jel is fantastic, quick, and efficient! Jel is always so helpful and friendly, which I appreciate so much.

Torly Creative Co
12 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 19, 2024

Awesome! We're thrilled that Rivo's ease of use and automations are making a positive impact. Our support team is always here to help and we're glad you've had great experiences with them. 😊

February 3, 2024

I don't how these folks get so many positive reviews. I've had to contact them so many times about review request emails not being sent, among other problems. They respond politely but take days to "investigate" the problem. Plus, I receive no emails letting me know that I've received a new review. I recently discovered I had bad review left on my website and I had no idea, so I couldn't respond. Terrible app.

Mexico By Hand
About 1 year using the app
TYDAL replied February 4, 2024

Hi there,

So sorry to hear about your recent experience.

We're constantly striving to provide our users with the best possible service. It's our top priority to address this issue promptly. I'd really appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further via email and find a solution that meets your expectations.

Please feel free to reply to our email thread or reach out to me directly at lea@rivo.io we'd love to help in any way we can.

Best Regards,
Lea

December 29, 2023

My experience was accidental as I pressed buttons too fast lol. However, It was a wonderful experience! I met Jel and she helped me in so many ways. I didn't I did need help with a few things. Jel went above and beyond to help me she was so kind and provided additional tips that made my experience top-notch. Thanks again for your support Jel.

Belle Book Studio
6 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 5, 2024

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're always here to make your experience top-notch. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

January 5, 2024

I love the simplicity and the ability to seek help should the need come up. I find the staff very helpful and very willing to help out the client. The Agent Mr. Pete that I was with was spectacular and deserves a 5 star for excellent service. Guys keep up the great work!..

Paulo

Aero Ladies
4 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 12, 2024

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you had an awesome experience with our support team. Your feedback means the world to us!

January 9, 2024

It was such a smooth process throughout. Abbie was amazing and extremely patient with me. Amazing customer service skills.

IB-LUXE
11 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 12, 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad our team was able to assist you. Thanks for choosing Rivo!

December 7, 2023

Rivo Product Reviews App & UGC is a game-changer! This app effortlessly streamlines customer reviews and user-generated content. The user-friendly interface and customization options make integration seamless. The UGC feature adds authenticity to product pages, boosting customer trust. With efficient automation and responsive support, Rivo is a must-have for any e-commerce store. Five stars!

FidgetBlaster™
Netherlands
2 months using the app
TYDAL replied December 13, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review! We're thrilled our app helps your store shine. Your kind words mean the world to us!

January 26, 2024

Rivo customer service reps respond quickly and are super friendly. Pete was awesome!

Hope & Harmony Botanicals
9 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 30, 2024

So glad you had a speedy and friendly customer service experience! Thanks for the shoutout. 😊

November 23, 2023

I would recommend this review app to anyone with a business. it's easy to navigate and easy to allow customers to leave reviews. very easy to understand and installing the app was not an issue.

For Your Glory
8 months using the app
TYDAL replied November 28, 2023

So glad you're loving our app! Thanks for recommending us. Keeping things simple and user-friendly is our goal!

January 8, 2024

Excellent service. They helped me out right away! Im really satisfied!

Mallkum
Germany
3 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 12, 2024

We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience! Thanks for your feedback. Your satisfaction is our top priority!