TYDAL Product Reviews App

TYDAL Product Reviews App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (2,453)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic review request feature, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. Its robust features, including customer reviews, are noted to boost sales and engagement. The app's performance is reliable, with the free version offering significant value. The customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable service. Merchants also value the ability to import reviews from other apps using a CSV file. This app is seen as a game-changer for many stores.

June 11, 2024

Great

Purely Scent
United Arab Emirates
TYDAL replied June 12, 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're thrilled you're enjoying our service. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

May 23, 2024

Fast service with Sam from support! Thank you

Monipa
Lithuania
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

So glad you had a speedy experience with our support team! You're welcome anytime. 😊

May 22, 2024

Nice to get someone on the chat mode for help who can fix things up quick!
App works great as well!
Thanks!

OriginalUdderBalm.com
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

Glad we could assist swiftly! Your satisfaction is our priority. Enjoy using the app, and thanks for the appreciation! 🚀😊

May 21, 2024

Jaime was very efficient and friendly today. Sorted my request and more with no delays. Fantastic service

James Dominic Music
Ireland
TYDAL replied May 22, 2024

Thank you! We're delighted to have helped you efficiently and with a smile. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance!

May 25, 2024

I am thoroughly impressed with the TYDAL Product Reviews app on Shopify. It delivers exactly what I need, and the reviews are displaying perfectly on my store. The integration is seamless, ensuring a smooth experience for my customers.

What truly sets this app apart is their exceptional customer service. Jamie, in particular, was incredibly helpful. They assisted me in removing the branding from the reviews and even provided valuable tips to improve my store. This level of support is rare and greatly appreciated.

Scentsible Pleasure
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled our app meets your needs and that you've had a seamless experience. Our team is always here to help!

June 25, 2024

amazing! jamie has been great help assisting me with what i needed in the app and more!

ZAY&CO
8 months using the app
TYDAL replied June 27, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled our support team could exceed your expectations. Let us know anytime you need further assistance!

June 28, 2024

Excellent application, simple to use, responsive support, in short, perfect :)

Pyrénées Leurres&Co
France
7 months using the app
TYDAL replied July 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We're thrilled you find our app easy to use with responsive support. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

May 24, 2024

The app is very user friendly and have never had an issue with any of the features

You can also easily transfer over your reviews from a different app using a CSV file.

Also the customer service is really good, (Jamie) was very polite and helped solve my issue and even gave me some advice

DARE TO DREAM
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

Delighted to hear you're loving our user-friendly app! It's great to know our transfer feature and customer service hit the mark. Thanks for sharing your experience!

June 3, 2024

Great customer service. Very personable and fast. Everything you'd want from a good business!

The Bold Ring Company
10 months using the app
TYDAL replied June 5, 2024

Thank you for the kind words! Being personable and prompt is our aim. We're delighted to provide the service you deserve!

July 7, 2024

I will need more than many thanks but it is a really good experience to chat with you. I really appreciate your quick response & help.

Subhasons Sales
India
6 months using the app
TYDAL replied July 9, 2024

Thank you! We're glad to have been of help. Feel free to reach out anytime—we're here to assist you further!