4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for efficiently managing customer reviews and user-generated content, enhancing product page authenticity. They value its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. The automation features, including automatic review requests, are particularly highlighted. The customer support team is commended for their prompt and helpful service. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, with features like rewards and pop-ups being beneficial. It's seen as an effective tool for collecting and managing reviews, boosting trust and sales.

November 27, 2023

Great service honestly, helped me a lot to better my store and i definitely recommend to everyone.

MT DRIP
2 months using the app
TYDAL replied November 28, 2023

Thanks so much for your amazing feedback! 😊 We're thrilled we could provide suggestions for your store. Your recommendation means a lot!

December 29, 2023

Very awesome. Big help from Jel. My personal best support

Glow Closet Plus
21 days using the app
TYDAL replied January 5, 2024

It's great to hear you had a great experience! We always strive to give top-notch support. Thanks for sharing!

October 31, 2023

I would recommend this app based solely on the level of customer service I received from Jel today. She was very helpful and thorough in assisting me with my initial request. She also provided recommendations that I can put in place that will benefit me in the long run.

Agape Trinkets LLC
3 months using the app
TYDAL replied November 2, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to have provided you with exceptional service. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Here's to your continued success!

January 25, 2024

Great app and very friendly customer service!

Arcana
3 months using the app
TYDAL replied January 30, 2024

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🌟

January 29, 2024

So far, it's doing everything I need it to. Most of all, customer support is positively above and beyond. I can't praise that enough.

Dayspring Farm Soap Company
2 days using the app
TYDAL replied January 31, 2024

We're so glad the app meets your needs and that our customer support impressed you! Your praise means a lot to us. Thanks!

January 18, 2024

Pete was very helpful when I needed support. I am very grateful.

Treasure Tails
About 1 month using the app
TYDAL replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to have been able to assist you. Your gratitude means a lot to us. 😊

December 18, 2023

I love the app, it's easy for both me and my customers to use, and the support staff is super helpful!

Wildflower Hat Studios
About 2 months using the app
TYDAL replied December 20, 2023

Thanks for your awesome review! We're thrilled you find our app easy to use. Our support team is always here to help!

November 15, 2023

The review app is very useful and helpful, definitely recommend!

A+ Berry
11 months using the app
TYDAL replied November 17, 2023

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you find our app helpful, and we appreciate your recommendation.

January 23, 2024

The application provides extensive features that meet affordability, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. It is a stylish and comprehensive solution to express your customer's opinions.

The Room Refinery
10 days using the app
TYDAL replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear our app features and customer service meet your needs. Your feedback keeps us motivated!

November 17, 2023

The app is working wonderful and the customer service is flawless. Definitely looking forward to move my business forward with the support from Rivo and its staff.

For example, I needed some assistance with the app and I immediately received support from Mica. She was quick in responding and managed to answer all my questions in an expedited fashion.

Thank you again for all the support.

VETERANO APPAREL
21 days using the app
TYDAL replied November 22, 2023

So glad to hear you're happy with our app and support! We're excited to help move your business forward. Thanks for your kind words!