Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Price Change, Bulk Discount Manager, Schedule Sales,Flash Sale

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Feature Image

Qstomize.com

fantastic app. does everything i want it to do at a very affordable price. i recommend this to any store

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind word. Really appreciate it.

Best,

Aldo

Threads

Location India

Excellent , it is working fine, little more flexibility and cost reduction can be adopted in price plan

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we are glad that the app can make your life easier. if you have any support do not hesitate to reach us :)

La Muse

Location India

It was causing some issues at first because the UI was confusing but now it is working fine. Have used it only once after that. Let's see.

October 4, 2021

Hello there,

I have replied to your email, please do kindly check (we reply it back to you within 2 hours). The reason that the price was not changed, because you choose the wrong operation for the price update. If you want to discount the price by 20%, what you have to choose "Price" for the "field to edit" and "Adjust by percentage" instead of "Adjust by compare-at-price" in the "Operation" field.

If you have any questions, you can reply to our email. Thank you

Chic for Everyone

I have been using this app for about a month now and it is a lifesaver for me. I have thousands of products all on sale but with different discounted prices depending on their collection. The reverting feature works very well. Just make sure you do not delete the task before! This app allows me to change prices for as many collections as I want in one run. It is fast but for a long run I can leave the page and it will email me when the run is over. (Update Oct.15) I now have 11,000 products, so running promotions without this app is unthinkable. I have now tried the price increase plus the compare price increase and they both run perfectly. As one other review suggested, a cancellation feature would be useful on long runs although the app is so fast it is not a major oncern. I wonder what would happen after a cancellation and you wanted to revert the prices that were updated and not the others. When I run a task with 60 collections, it would be nice to know the progress or which collection it is updating at any given time.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Glad to hear that this app can save your precious time to update thousands of products. If you have any idea of features that you want in this app, feel free to email us at support@rubixhouse.com.

-Aldo-

eBPak

Location Australia

Great! Save me Hours and Hours. It is a must have tool for everyone. Easy to use, it has function you are looking for.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad that this app can save your time and you can do more productive work.

-Aldo-

Cease to Exist

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Super easy to use! Love the scheduler. The price can't be beat either. This is a great app! It works seemlessly.

September 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback! This really made my day. If you need any support , do not hesitate to reach us.

Adorable Stuffed Animals

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's the perfect app for what it does. I'm constantly editing my prices. And it's so affordable, too!

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience. If you have any support, do not hesitate to reach us. We are happy to help :)

tintondemand.in

Location India

Initial review. This looks very very promising. Easy to use to upload the price. Saves a hell lot of time. You can relax.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience to us. Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

TopKidsFashion

Location Netherlands

Great app for bulk changes of prices. You can easily set up a task and select if the change has to be carried out directly or after a period of time. You can also revert the changes that you've made. Thumbs up from me.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience using this app :) Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Oh yes this is a great app, At last we have found something that is not over priced and works very well, well done all keep up with the great work, a must for all store owners. 10+ Stars :-)

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience with us. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support. Thank you.