Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Rubix Bulk Price Editor | Reviews

by Rubix House

Bulk price change & schedule sales with advance product filter

Passion HQ

Do not use this if you run promos and want to revert to original prices after the original promo, it gonna mess stuff up for you big time, done it to me 3 times now, i have had to resort to ensuring i have a backup export of my product to revert to original pricing. I dont know how to reply to your answer but i do drop shipping so all the products are managed by Eprolo import and they all existed and were never deleted, this is actually the 3rd time this has happened so i truely dont believe your theory they i deleted varaints. Anyway good luck in your apps future. UPDATE: All Eprolo does is import the original product to the store with its variants so to try and be kind for you to test and fix your app this is my scenario. Decrease Product Price By 10% and Update Compare it Price With Old Selling Price, this works perfect everytime. Here is where your issue lays.....
Doing a revert after the promo some Compare prices are cleared for all variants and Selling price is reverted fine, then on some Half the Compare at prices are at the Original selling price and half are at left at the Compare it price when the promo was first updated.

June 15, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for the feedback. We have checked our logs and it said "product variants do not exist" for some of your products (10 products exactly) which mean that maybe you have deleted those variants then you add the new one with the same variant's name. Or the other case maybe you duplicate those variants and then deleted the original one.

Since the app uses product_variant_id as a reference when doing the revert task, those new variants (the duplicate one) will not be reverted to the original price.

Hope this can clarify the trouble that happened to you.

UPDATE1: to be honest, not sure how the Eprolo works, but that's the truth why this case happened. Thank you and hope the best for your store.

UPDATE2: Can you please do a small test? like update 3 products in your store, then revert it back. If it works, that should be working for all of the products. Anyway, thank you for your deep explanation. Really appreciate it.

Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support

Kind Regards,

Aldo

Egendesign

I used this app to increase the price of all my products by 20%, few moments later i wanted to revert the price change. The revert did not work and now i'm stuck with the new prices! Take care when using this app!! Update: Developer sent me an email to remove this review lol.

April 25, 2021

Hello there,

Please check your email, apologize from us because we have some technical issue just now, but we have fixed it. You can try to revert your price again. Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

Kind Regards,