Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 23, 2022

Super easy to create promotional discount on a range of products. It also enables listings to list original price vs. promotional price. Very user and customer friendly.

Pacific White
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
Rubix House replied January 24, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review!

January 19, 2022

I have been using this app for over a year and it has gotten better with each update that they do. It's simple to use with many options.

Fotoxposure
Time spent using app: 10 months
Rubix House replied January 20, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! Really appreciate it.

January 11, 2022

・他のアプリと比べて良心的な価格。
・UIはシンプルで使いやすい。 キャンペーン開始時にCSVからエクスポートするのが非常に面倒であった時にこのアプリを見つけました。 操作画面は日本語非対応でしたが、何となくの理解で上手く動作しました。
現状の機能で満足です。

親切なレビューありがとうございます!

サポートが必要な場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。

-アルド-

January 10, 2022

I needed an app to change my prices in bulk when I want, and this app works perfectly fine, so thanks !

CherryGoddess
France
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Rubix House replied January 10, 2022

Glad this app can make your life easier.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us!

January 5, 2022

Easy to set up. I was looking for something to update prices based on the cost per item automatically, and this is great!

The Furniture Castle
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rubix House replied January 6, 2022

Glad that the app can solve your problem!

January 4, 2022

So far it is working great to automate my sale prices. I'm pretty happy with it and would suggest trying it out.

Green Apothecary, Inc.
Time spent using app: 10 months
Rubix House replied January 4, 2022

Edited December 30, 2021

Finally an app that worked flawlessly, over the past 5 days we switched prices on over 200K items . This was the main task but will be looking to see what else it can do. Very impressive and simple to use 5 stars as rated

BASEBALLCARDSTORE.CA
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rubix House replied December 30, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience using our app! That really means a lot.

December 27, 2021

First time using this app for my shop and I'm very happy with it so far ! I have lots of products, and it easily and quickly applied my discount for boxing week. Chosing the very affordable Awesome plan (I should say cheap - but in fact it is just perfect for small businesses like mine) allowed me to apply the discount to as many products as I wish, and you can also plan different price edit tasks if you need to apply a different discount to your products (ex: one task for 20% off discount, another for 50% off discount). The price is changed automatically at the requested time, showing both the original price and the reduced priced, as well as the amount saved. No change to my original design, so it looks great on my website, and all discounted items have been automatically added to my promo section previously configured. Everything shall be automatically back to original price once boxing week is over, and I won't need to take care of it :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS GREAT APP - I'LL BE HAPPY TO SHARE THE NEWS!

La Fouineuse
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rubix House replied December 27, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We glad that the app can make your life easier.

December 23, 2021

No Fuss easy to use app and takes only minutes to setup. Great pricing which makes it affordable for new stores. Recommended

Tassels Clothing NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Rubix House replied December 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. Please check your email, we have sent you a promo code.

December 23, 2021

This is a really neat app, and I it's one of my favourites on the Shopify app store so far. Does what it says, and does it efficiently. The support team also shipped a feature that I requested in a few days. I am very pleased with Rubix Bulk Price Editor. Thank you very much!

Shulph Ink
Time spent using app: 2 months
Rubix House replied December 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! This made our day.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us! also if you have any feature request in the future, please tell us, we are happy to hear :)