4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and accurate tracking capabilities. They appreciate the code-free customization, AI-predicted delivery dates, and branded tracking page that enhances sales. The responsive customer service, affordability, and multi-language support are also praised. Merchants note the app's ability to reduce refund requests, improve customer experience, and increase conversion rates. The integration with various carriers, including region-specific ones, is seen as a significant advantage. This app is recognized as a reliable tool for time-saving, inventory management, and business growth.

Edited February 2, 2024

Great customer service by Ken Michael. I had a problem and he helped me fix it really fast. excited to use the app on my store
Edit: Changed from 5 stars to 1 star. after 1 year of use, the app has become unfunctional. I cannot change the carrier when the wrong carrier is assigned. The order does not show any update when in reality there are updates when I check from other websites with the same tracking number. The customer service is closing the chat on me without replying maybe because they are annoyed by me asking them to fix their app. The best app that i have on my store has now become the worst and is not hurting my business. Very unfortunate.

SPARKLY ROSES
Over 1 year using the app
Rush Ltd replied September 13, 2022

Hey SPARKLY ROSES!

I am glad to hear that Ken Michael did his best to assist you! ❤️

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :) 😊

P.S. We just released a new feature where you can build a tracking page with drag and drop blocks! 🥳

Edited December 13, 2023

Old review: Great app! I use it in 3 of my stores and it is perfect. It is a must have and the customer service is immaculate. - June 18, 2022

New review: Used it on all my stores, now rethinking.

When Rush first launched, it was great. I loved it and used it on all my e-commerce stores. Kril the founder was extremely supportive(he is not there anymore). Now, after being dependent on the app, the customer service is not as supportive and I am currently looking at alternatives.

Shame how things change.

Celestalia
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Rush Ltd replied June 20, 2022

Hey Celestalia!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Rush. You said 3 stores, so let us know when you add the 4th, we will give you a nice starting present there. Our priority is customer service and we are happy that we met that mark! 😌

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Thanks again for choosing Rush, again!

August 16, 2022

This app does exactly what I needed. To show my customers their order tracking information, but on our website. The tracking page design looks very nice. Also the support from customer service is really good. We received help within minutes and were able to change the settings so that te page looked exactly like we wanted.

Nummer Schilder Store
Netherlands
17 days using the app
September 14, 2022

The Rush team is on their A game over there. The on-boarding process was seamless. To optimize the app even further than it already is, they offered to setup and integrate special flows within our Klaviyo platform (game changer). The app has so MANY great features that are needed, with such an awesome team behind it (Gabriel & Ken you guys rock!). HIGHLY recommend you get this app.

Kollekt Skincare
17 days using the app
December 22, 2022

Supports helps you a lot in setting up the app for your store. I would recommend this app to everyone.

HuisGym
Netherlands
16 days using the app
Rush Ltd replied December 29, 2022

Hey HuisGym!

Thank you so much for sharing your review about the Rush ❤️ We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates. 😊

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer! 🥳

Cherry

September 16, 2022

The app has been fantastic to use, way better than another app I had initially tried. I have been dealing with Gabriel and he is very helpful and patient

Organisation Station AU
14 days using the app
Rush Ltd replied September 20, 2022

Hey Organisation Station AU!

It is an honor to get positive comments when being compared to other apps! ❤️
Thank you for your great feedback! 🥳

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know 😊

August 24, 2022

This app is very good, it has tons of handy features and the support is excellent - they bend over backwards to help. I really like the ability to customize the shipment origin and the customizable feature-rich tracking page. I highly recommend Rush.

Folklor
New Zealand
12 days using the app
Rush Ltd replied August 24, 2022

Hi Folklor!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! ❤️

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! 🥳

Customer Success Obsessed

May 25, 2022

Ich denke ich habe nun alle Apps die irgendwas mit Tracking zu tun haben ausprobiert.
Rush ist die smarteste, schönste und die mit dem allerbesten Service!!! 100% MUST HAVE APP

salt-switch.shop
Germany
11 days using the app
Rush Ltd replied May 26, 2022

Hey salt-switch.shop

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!
Our dev team smiles like kids, every time we share that Rush is a must-have tracking Shopify App :)

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there!

Santa Claus for repeat customers

September 6, 2021

Setting up the app was a breeze! We had some trouble in the beginning but the support team were superb and help get our issues sorted out asap!

Planet Hockey
South Africa
11 days using the app
Rush Ltd replied April 11, 2022

Hey Planet Hockey!

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush easy setup! here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates.

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer!

November 16, 2022

I need some customize help and the support was amazing! I will keep use the app and testing the others features

Memmoria
Brazil
10 days using the app
Rush Ltd replied November 16, 2022

Hey Memmoria!

Thank you so much for being one of our valuable app users! 😊 We're so glad that our service has brought you such a great first impression. Rest assured, we'll continue to assist you in any way 💚

We work hard to be the best shipping tracking app you will ever have, so just reach out to us anytime if you ever need assistance, we're all ears!

Cherry