Reviews (320)

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient order management and tracking capabilities. They praise its user-friendly interface, professional tracking page, and responsive customer support. Unique features like built-in carrier assigning rules and AI prediction for Estimated Delivery Dates are particularly popular. Merchants also appreciate its affordability, customization options, and third-party app integration. The app is noted for providing real-time updates, accurate tracking, multi-language support, and its ability to improve customer retention and business growth.

Edited July 1, 2024

Update: the app's connection to Klaviyo has been stable for the past weeks since Bhavya, the new Product Owner of the Rush Order Tracking App, took over.
I'll keep following this closely and will update my review to 4-5 stars if the app remains reliable (and connected to Klaviyo).

ChokeSports
Almost 3 years using the app
Rush replied April 8, 2022

Hey JP,

I understand your disappointment! It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied. We immediately resolve this issue and applied special RegEx rules. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

I've contacted you via email and live chat to follow up with you. Please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

February 24, 2022

It has helped us reduce the questions from our customers about the status of their orders and increases the level of confidence in the post-sale process.

LámparaYa MX
Mexico
Rush replied April 6, 2022

Hi LámparaYa MX

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re very happy to hear that we reduced your support tickets and were able to improve your client's post-purchase order tracking experience!

Edited December 22, 2023

Old review: This is the best order tracking Shopify app. I use it for all my e-commerce store and it prevents so many inconveniences. I love the team and the customer service. I will keep using this app and will download it for all my new stores.

New Review: Customer service became awful, UI still laggy, if I was doing this decision all over again I would avoid.

Noble Gents Club
About 2 years using the app
Rush replied April 6, 2022

Hi Noble Gents,

We are sorry to see you change your 5-star review to 1-star because, after years of using the app, we do not offer the discounts that you got 3 years ago.

We change our plan policy each year, but we let all clients use the max on of the plan, as long as they stick to it.
We are happy to provide you with our top support and support all your stores.
However, discounts that you request to get, are not possible. The app changed dramatically in 3 years, and so did the pricing and support.

Cheers and happy holidays.

Santa Claus for repeat customers

August 19, 2022

Best Order Tracking app !! Just Loved it! Highly Recommended!
I encountered an minor issue , rush team developers solved it within minutes! superb service!

Thesitcomstore
May 5, 2022

The app is great and offers a pretty good price / performance ratio for us. However the support is what really sets the app appart. We had some issues with the DHL tracking and after flagging them the entire tracking was redesigned within a week. Can 100% recommend Rush and their team!

Zeitgeist Vintage
Germany
Rush replied May 7, 2022

Hey Zeitgeist Vintage

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush performance! ❤️

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer!

Kung Fu-Master & Customer Success Lead

November 17, 2022

I just started using the app and so far so good. I had a small issue happen but Ken was super responsive and tried to help me right away. Great customer service.

Wanderlush
30 days using the app
Rush replied November 21, 2022

Hey Wanderlush!

We're so thrilled to know that you appreciate our service and have chosen Rush as your shipment tracking app! Ken is a top notch guy and always ready to assist! ❤️

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Cherry

June 7, 2022

We have been using Rush for some time for our post purchase upsell and order tracking and they have been exceptional. Tosh and Gabriel have been great helping us grow. Definitely recommend.

CBD Living
27 days using the app
Rush replied June 8, 2022

Hey, CBD Living!

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. ❤️

I'm happy to hear that Rush post purchase upsells and order tracking are adding more revenue to the store! That's the idea! 🥳

Tosh is an amazing guy and ready to jump on short call anytime you have any questions! 👍

Customer Success Obsessed

Edited February 2, 2024

Great customer service by Ken Michael. I had a problem and he helped me fix it really fast. excited to use the app on my store
Edit: Changed from 5 stars to 1 star. after 1 year of use, the app has become unfunctional. I cannot change the carrier when the wrong carrier is assigned. The order does not show any update when in reality there are updates when I check from other websites with the same tracking number. The customer service is closing the chat on me without replying maybe because they are annoyed by me asking them to fix their app. The best app that i have on my store has now become the worst and is not hurting my business. Very unfortunate.

SPARKLY ROSES
Almost 2 years using the app
Rush replied September 13, 2022

Hey SPARKLY ROSES!

I am glad to hear that Ken Michael did his best to assist you! ❤️

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :) 😊

P.S. We just released a new feature where you can build a tracking page with drag and drop blocks! 🥳

November 3, 2021

Rush has really helped out our customer service team when it comes to tracking packages and has also made it really convenient for our customers!

TopCoat Products, LLC
26 days using the app
Rush replied April 10, 2022

Hey, TopCoat!

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush!
We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer!

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates. :)

December 6, 2021

Amazing app, amazing team, I would give it 10 stars if I could. They hel us set everything up and correctly right from the get-go, I highly recommend it.

LaCkore Couture
25 days using the app
Rush replied April 10, 2022

Hey LaCkore Couture

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our onboarding process and willing to give us 10 stars! :)))