Scalify for Facebook Ads

Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads Fast

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

faithcrossco.

Fantastic support team together with a gem of a product. Thank you. This is a time saver. not sure how else to mass create custom audiences and ads

Kardify

Great app that helps manage FB ads with ease. Also, the analytical tools help consolidate all the data in one place to help with decision-making. Support is great and very responsive. Thank you!

Active Life Living

They need chat support. My account disappeared and it took me many emails to find out why when if they had support I could have done it in 5 minutes. Also, I replied within 1/2 hour of their email to me and it's late the next day before they get back to me in EST. It's a Madgicx wannabe. They need a lot more development before it is on par with it. I got a LTD so it will be worth it in the long run I think. It is simpler to use than Madgicx at this time because it doesn't do all the same things. ***Update. I guess someone read this review and although it was by email I was finally able to go back and forth with the lovely Maria and get my issue and a ton of questions I had answered within a couple of hours today.

February 1, 2022

Hi Active Life Living,

Thank you for taking the time to review Scalify. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us and the Shopify community.

You are absolutely right about chat support. Our team is growing, and we can't wait to provide you with instant support in the future.

For now, we're more than happy to offer you support via email that you can access through the Help section on the app.

Each Scalify account is independent, for security reasons, when you create multiple accounts and forget the email addresses, we, unfortunately, can't tell that they belong to the same person. For your security, we ask you to provide us with the email address linked to your account.

Kindly note that Scalify is an independent product with its own development team, vision, and learning curve.

Scalify is unlike any other product on the market as you can see through the hundreds of reviews across the web (Shopify, G2, Capterra, etc).

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

BELLE FEVER

Great and fast service and support. Havent tried the app yet but looking forward to see how it works :)

TOPQstore

This is an excellent app, It is very user friendly and help me with the creating Facebook ads campaign with ease. It saves me so much of time, which otherwise I would need to spend with the facebook ads campaign. Highly recommended.

vim.ma

I've been getting Scalify ads since forever so I took the free trial. The UI and UX are great and the support team were very responsive at answering my questions. I tried both Revealbot and Magicx and neither had solid features like Scalify.

Bookish Buzz

I love this app. Been using it for over a year to launch new lookalikes. With the new I can now also launch new campaigns much faster than on facebook. There are also tons of great features that am still discovering. The support team has always been quick whenever I needed help. Keep it up.

ouimissy.nz

Here's your ticket ID: 2851 this has been issued to me for some time but yet no response from the support. I have paid $29 for the subscription but could not access the app even my URL is correctly input. I had it uninstalled thought I could reinstall again but when I did eventually reinstalled the app, it asked me to pay for a subscription again in order to access the app. I did not pay for the 2nd for installing the app and therefore I am stuck. You mean I am supposed to pay twice? I am very frustrated as I need to work on my FB ad urgently. I am now thinking to ask for my money back now.

December 17, 2020

Hi ouimissy.nz,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify and share your experience.
We acknowledge the delay of the response the time this review was issued. We apologize for the inconvenience it cause you.

Since the time of this review, we put in motion a system that help us avoid this issue in the future and we have contacted Shopify's billing team to initiate a full refund. It has been successfully refunded back to your account.

We hope that upon your further experience, give Scalify another try.
We wish you the very best of luck with your business endeavors.

Kindest Regards,

ATLANTICA

It could be faster by saving previous models of scalling. Like we can predefine settings on audience and number of audiences for each event, and just select campaign, ad post and model.

October 16, 2020

Hi Atlantica,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify and for providing us with your feedback.

We're so excited to inform you that the feature you mentioned is currently in beta testing and will be released soon.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other suggestions or features you'd like to have in the upcoming Scalify version.

Stay safe,

General Village

Bad. when you create audiences to quickly and adsets like in scalify. you have more of a potential to get your ad rejected and possibly banned. Also cutsomer service was not good. I tried to ask if you make a custom audience and as soon as the custom audience is created you make all these lookalikes.. won't the lookalikes not be as powerful since it takes time for the custom audience to gather your data.. so basically your making lookalikes off low data from a custom audience that has not finished populating. Also weird how as soon as i made ads with scalify i got like 60 ireland visitors within a minute. This app is not very useful to me

August 24, 2020

Hi General Village,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify and we’re sorry it was not useful to you.

Publishing an ad through the Facebook UI or through the Facebook API is not different.

Scalify uses the Facebook API and is an approved app by both Facebook and Shopify.

So there is no reason to think that Scalify was responsible for Facebook not approving your ad.

As for your question, your lookalike audiences and custom audiences sync; you don't have to waste your time waiting for every custom audience to populate in order to create a lookalike audience, as the lookalike audience will update its size automatically once the custom audience is done populating.
Scalify’s role is restricted to automating the process of audience creation using Facebook’s API, it is indeed strange to get spam traffic from your ads.

You can get in touch with Shopify’s support team for more info or get in touch with other merchants who have experienced the same issue using this link: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Spam-Traffic/td-p/581201

Once this is fixed, we'll be more than happy to restart your free trial, so you can get to test Scalify and scale your ads, without external issues.

Stay safe out there,