Scalify

Scalify

by Serious Venture

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

DealsAxis.com

Very helpful app it's make scaling very easy and it's help me do all my scale methods in less than 5min instead of losing hours and days...

coolstylebaby

Wow. The speed and ease of use of this app is Ridiculous! How come I wasn't using this sooner. I would be a millionaire by now..! Thats NOW about to happen with Scalify!

ChicBoutique

This app a time saver, now i can finally scale my ads in a few clicks , this app combined with facebook rules is ads on autopilot, and for a for such a low price

FRA

I love this app, i think this is the best investment i have ever made so far, finally an app that does everything i need it to do in a couple of minutes, creating custom audiences, retargeting lookalike , it does it all in few clicks, the support team is amazing as well i noted a couple of minor bugs and they fixed them right away. keep it up

Éclat de Paris

Before Scalify, we were too lazy to test new lookalike audiences on Facebook.

We've been using the app since day 1 of its release and from then we started testing new Facebook audiences much faster which allows us to easily find profitable ad sets.

A life saver!

spigin

Scalify saves me hours of daily work. I used to spend a lot of time creating Facebook audiences. Now I can't even imagine having to do it manualy again. And the customer support is top notch. I highly recommend.