Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

ouimissy.nz

Here's your ticket ID: 2851 this has been issued to me for some time but yet no response from the support. I have paid $29 for the subscription but could not access the app even my URL is correctly input. I had it uninstalled thought I could reinstall again but when I did eventually reinstalled the app, it asked me to pay for a subscription again in order to access the app. I did not pay for the 2nd for installing the app and therefore I am stuck. You mean I am supposed to pay twice? I am very frustrated as I need to work on my FB ad urgently. I am now thinking to ask for my money back now.

ATLANTICA

It could be faster by saving previous models of scalling. Like we can predefine settings on audience and number of audiences for each event, and just select campaign, ad post and model.

October 16, 2020

Hi Atlantica,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify and for providing us with your feedback.

We're so excited to inform you that the feature you mentioned is currently in beta testing and will be released soon.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other suggestions or features you'd like to have in the upcoming Scalify version.

Stay safe,

General Village

Bad. when you create audiences to quickly and adsets like in scalify. you have more of a potential to get your ad rejected and possibly banned. Also cutsomer service was not good. I tried to ask if you make a custom audience and as soon as the custom audience is created you make all these lookalikes.. won't the lookalikes not be as powerful since it takes time for the custom audience to gather your data.. so basically your making lookalikes off low data from a custom audience that has not finished populating. Also weird how as soon as i made ads with scalify i got like 60 ireland visitors within a minute. This app is not very useful to me

August 24, 2020

Hi General Village,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify and we’re sorry it was not useful to you.

Publishing an ad through the Facebook UI or through the Facebook API is not different.

Scalify uses the Facebook API and is an approved app by both Facebook and Shopify.

So there is no reason to think that Scalify was responsible for Facebook not approving your ad.

As for your question, your lookalike audiences and custom audiences sync; you don't have to waste your time waiting for every custom audience to populate in order to create a lookalike audience, as the lookalike audience will update its size automatically once the custom audience is done populating.
Scalify’s role is restricted to automating the process of audience creation using Facebook’s API, it is indeed strange to get spam traffic from your ads.

You can get in touch with Shopify’s support team for more info or get in touch with other merchants who have experienced the same issue using this link: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Spam-Traffic/td-p/581201

Once this is fixed, we'll be more than happy to restart your free trial, so you can get to test Scalify and scale your ads, without external issues.

Opera Beauty

Great app to save a lot of time when your shop is going big! Lookalike audinces, video audiences, customer audiences, all perfect

Boutique Maman

Hoorible customer service and bad app , did not get the audience but guess what they charged 3 month for not using the app
plus you can not even chat via messenger ..if you try to send an email you can not
you can not contact them via mobile , only desktop and you can only press get started to wait a response that will never come
worst experience ever ..not worth 1$

August 15, 2020

Hi Boutique Maman,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

Please note that Shopify handles billing for all Shopify apps. We don't have any access to your billing information nor the ability to charge you.

That's why we went ahead and issued a refund request to Shopify's billing team on your behalf and cc'd you in the email the same day of this review.
(Please consult the email chain for updates from Shopify). You should have the amount back to your balance by now.

Such mistakes do happen with merchants, had you emailed us when this happened, we would've requested a refund to Shopify's billing team immediately, no questions asked. We apologize for this inconvenience and the frustration it caused you.

However, your comments about the mobile version of our support page were extremely helpful and we're trying our very best to improve our customer service experience.

If you'd like to use Scalify again, we'd be more than happy to assist you every step of the way, until you're satisfied and get the most out of your subscription.

If you'd rather not, we understand. We wish the best of luck with your business :)

Getyoursgadget

I used this app to help me do retargeting so fast. I really like this app
Get it now save time !!

TheLilyCompany

The BEST and ONLY app I use to scale my stores. HUGE time saver! It pays for itself and then some after you see your sales increase. They will!

QVIBES

i don't understand the app however waste of time and money for me.
i have uninstalled it but i was charged for the period of 1-6-2020 to 30-6-2020 may i know why?
MY IMPORTANT DOUBT NOW IS THAT Will i be charged again next month if so how to stop from being charged i have uninstalled scalify before 9th of June.

July 13, 2020

Hi Qvibes,
Thank you for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

Yassir from Scalify

Padz Life

This app makes it super easy! Honestly, I'm excited to continue the use of this app in the future. I think there will be a lot of progression

Cyclick.com

The app has been working well for me. Quite easy to use and it does really help when you are playing around with FB ads to find the perfect audience. Still need to see an improvement in conversion, will see how that goes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9