Scalify

Scalify

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Australian Discount Store

Awesome app - does the work of at least 10 people and I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is serious about scaling their eCommerce business.

2nu Sunglasses

Installed it just 10 mins ago. I don't have much knowledge in FB ads. The app seems easy to use so far. Will give more info when I get a result =)

US Store

I am very helpful with this app they have real costumer service very fast and efficient 100% recomme

cmcamgb

Easy marketing for your desired puroposes. I have tried one of the choices and its been Good so far.

fraisevanille

Use it on all of our stores, very useful and saves tons of time! Support is always available, I highly recommand it!

COD Shopping Ph

Its easy to use. Very Fast. I hope you can also make an option using other Objectives of the campaigns like Message, Traffic, Lead Generation, etc

Putiful Store

Using Scalify everyday for testing and scaling my Facebook Ads. It literally saves hours of time creating custom audiences, lookalike audiences and new setting up new ad sets so finding winning audiences much easier. I also use it for dynamic retargeting. Love it. Thank you!

LuxtCo

Really easy to create new ad sets, audiences, ect... saves hours and hours of manual LABOR! Thanks for such an amazing app

nazeshop

rip off! muck around
You can not even sign up or sign out! and it does not show anything that I'm switching was canceled! "

July 25, 2019

Greetings from the Scalify team!

Thank you nazeshop for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

We apologize if you received a late confirmation on our behalf, as app subscriptions are canceled as soon as you uninstall an app.

That is just how Shopify works.

Even if we are certain that your comment was left out of frustration and in a moment of anger, we consider your review very hurtful and quite unfair.

It was too early to judge us with such a review as you posted it before even having a conversation with us.

We work very hard to develop and maintain the software, and to help users like you get the best out of their Facebook ads.

We take every question, suggestion, and review very seriously as a vital element to do better and satisfy our customers. Your review is plain unfair.

If you’d like to reconsider your judgment, we’re open to helping you and assisting you.

Kindest Regards,
Yassir, founder of Scalify

Zoarem

i am starting with this new app, very easy to install, when app makes first result i will share it, regards!

Previous 1 3 4