Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

bigdeals.ro

this APP help you to save a lot of time doing the job for you, the campaigns you can creat with is evereything you need thank you !

Avalon Cakes | Cake and Cookie Planner

So far, so good! I'd love to test it out more but I'm loving how easy it is! Love how quickly I can create so many custom audiences!

EIGHT

Yup... It's an awesome App! Well done.
Very easy to use.
Super fast.
Now I'm waiting to see how they perform.
Anyway, good app for sure.

UniBeauty

I just created my LLA, a very fast method if compare with manual selection. I Save about 20-30 mins to create a new lla campaign with age splitting. Well done, the price could be a bit lower! Overall good app!

Knifty Stuff™

I've been using this Scalify now for about a year. It's the first app I install on every new store I build.

EASYLIFE

Works perfect for me. thank you! behjawi weld 7omti '

ALITE ISLAND

Easy to create many adsets in a single shot. 20% audience only here not in Facebook even. Fastest way to scale your audiences and no chance to miss any specific audience.

Fitness Accent Store

To be honest I saw the videos, saw the app and had a lot of faith in it.
After using it for an hour facebook just kept rejecting my ads and I thought it was because of the little audience I had accumulated so I deleted the app and got to work on making more audience and wanted to try again but it wants to charge me the 29.00 Dlls even though I never could use it
I emailed them about facebook rejecting but never got a response, only emails every 3-4 hours or so about their app
Love the idea of the app but review goes down by customer service, hope you guys can fix that!

Sofie Lines

I have only just started using Scalify and already I can see the power of it and so quick.
Can't wait to do more
Sofielines

My Design & Passion

Realmente es excelente, solo que desearía tutoriales para la comunidad Hispana no todos hablan ingles

Previous 1 3 4 5