Scalify for Facebook Ads

Scalify for Facebook Ads

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

Easy Pet Life Store

Hi there, I wonder how can i contact you? I wanna know if i use the 7 days trails and i don't get any results.Can i cancelled my subscription?Do you still charge me?

May 10, 2020

Hey there. Thank you for your review.

If you cancel before the 7 days end, you will not be charged.

You can easily cancel by simply removing the app from your Shopify admin under the "Apps" tab.

We are always happy to help so feel free to contact us via this page by clicking "Get Support" or from inside the app or by writing a; email to support@scalify.com.

Our website also has a support form at https://scalify.com/support

Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Kind regards

Yas - Founder @ Scalify

AZ Custom

i used this app to help me control facebook ads ! this is the best app about facebook i ever used !

Faith Hand

So far easy process and my audiences were created seamlessly. So for the ease of use and for the speed 5 stars, it really saves your time!

Thank youLove it! I have watched the initial videos which explained in detail what this app is able to do. And because I have been creating LLA recently for hours and hours in FB ad manager, this was something worth the try.

bigdeals.ro

this APP help you to save a lot of time doing the job for you, the campaigns you can creat with is evereything you need thank you !

Avalon Cakes | Cake and Cookie Planner

So far, so good! I'd love to test it out more but I'm loving how easy it is! Love how quickly I can create so many custom audiences!

EIGHT

Yup... It's an awesome App! Well done.
Very easy to use.
Super fast.
Now I'm waiting to see how they perform.
Anyway, good app for sure.

UniBeauty

I just created my LLA, a very fast method if compare with manual selection. I Save about 20-30 mins to create a new lla campaign with age splitting. Well done, the price could be a bit lower! Overall good app!

Knifty Stuff™

I've been using this Scalify now for about a year. It's the first app I install on every new store I build.

EASYLIFE

Works perfect for me. thank you! behjawi weld 7omti '

ALITE ISLAND

Easy to create many adsets in a single shot. 20% audience only here not in Facebook even. Fastest way to scale your audiences and no chance to miss any specific audience.