Scalify

by Scalify LLC

Scale Your Facebook Ads Automatically

nazeshop

rip off! muck around
You can not even sign up or sign out! and it does not show anything that I'm switching was canceled! "

July 25, 2019

Greetings from the Scalify team!

Thank you nazeshop for taking the time to evaluate Scalify.

We apologize if you received a late confirmation on our behalf, as app subscriptions are canceled as soon as you uninstall an app.

That is just how Shopify works.

Even if we are certain that your comment was left out of frustration and in a moment of anger, we consider your review very hurtful and quite unfair.

It was too early to judge us with such a review as you posted it before even having a conversation with us.

We work very hard to develop and maintain the software, and to help users like you get the best out of their Facebook ads.

We take every question, suggestion, and review very seriously as a vital element to do better and satisfy our customers. Your review is plain unfair.

If you’d like to reconsider your judgment, we’re open to helping you and assisting you.

Kindest Regards,
Yassir, founder of Scalify

Zoarem

i am starting with this new app, very easy to install, when app makes first result i will share it, regards!

Quartzily

Creating Ads and LAL Audience really quick. This app solve all my problems in Facebook ads. Thank you.

Whoa Gizmos

I've been trying to figure out how to do customer conversions on FB for two days, watching videos, reading online. Everyone has a different technique so it was really confusing. I decided to give Scalify's 7-day trial a shot and created my first customer conversion in less than a minute. So far so good!

Full Krate

this app made my LAA testing phase a lot easier. It's easy to navigate too. You'll love it once you test it. Give it a shot and see if it works for you.

Curl n Go

just amazing, time saver... instead of hiring VA all you need is this awesome app... what a va do in 30 min this app do in 3 minutes

Lashes By Design Beauty Supplies

I launched my first ad in about 2 minutes. I currently pay an ad agency 500/month to do this for me, so I hope I am better! Fingers Crossed!

Sweetheart Nightwear

Complete beginner and even I can use this app so far so good. Only just starting so I will let you know if this app helps with sales.

Cipo & Baxx United States

I love it , I hope this will work for me :) so far so good. I used another apps. but this makes me feel good.

GemstoneGod

HORRIBLE APP. I was super skeptical about it and I was right the ads won't upload I tried doing it like 10 times just ended like 200 LLA in my audience section contacted customer support and nothing. this app does not work

March 19, 2019

Hello Manuel.

Our team has responded to your first support ticket 10 hours ago.

Maybe you did not receive our email?

Please find a screenshot of the correspondence here: https://imgur.com/a/bQsuOjF

We find it very unfair that you gave us a 1 star review for an issue that is not caused by us, especially when we have responded to your support ticket very timely, giving you a clear explanation and an extended trial...

We would really appreciate you taking into consideration the hard work we put in building, maintaining and updating this app with its support and reconsider this review as it really hurts us.

We are still waiting for Facebook to fix this bug. Here is the bug report link: https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/385099412326867/?disable_redirect=0

Meanwhile, we are always here if you need any further assistance,

Thank you.