Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Home Desk Treasures

I loaded this app a few weeks ago. I'm confident that it is running as promised. Today I had some questions about the sitemap I loaded in July. Ozzy answered all the questions I had. Ozzy also took the time to show me, through screenshots, how this app is working for me. I would rate this support as excellent - thank you.

Chest Binder

Location Australia

Really easy app to use that definitely increases conversions in the long game! Shout out to the amazing support from Yaprak. Extremely fast and expert advice from Yaprak that was very simple and easy to follow that saved me hours!! Highly recommend this app and big shout out to Yaprak for the amazing and professional support!!!

Nueve Sterling

I've only recently started using this app, but even though it's only been a short while since I installed it, I've been really pleased with the help and timely assistance I've received from the customer service team. Way to go!

Bio-Barát Biobolt

Location Hungary

Shopify apps usually have amazing support, but this app has one of the absolute best. I asked some questions, I got a very detailed answers, so I don't have to buy an other app for 15usd because this solves it.

Under 5'10

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use this app to improve our SEO and Snippet visibility on google and it works wonders! The staff is extremely helpful and responsive. These devs set a whole new gold standard for Shopify merchants. Shout out Ozzy for being the man! 10 out of 5 star app :)

Die-Ladesäule.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Waiting for answer since days, no support available. I have question and no one helps. Useless this app.

Vape360

The team solved any issues I ran into during the installation process and then some. They're very responsive and definitely went above and beyond what I was expecting. I highly recommend.

Holme & Moss

Time spent using app About 1 month

The service from this app has exceeded my expectations! Ozzy has been so helpful, really efficient and explained everything in such simple terms. After a quick chat, Ozzy has offered to help fix the issues that I had, which included outdated and incomplete schema and conflicting apps. Thanks Ozzy and the team for all your help!

Rustic Red Door Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Ozzy was amazing and looked into issues without me even asking and is helping us fix it! Great customer service and quick service.

Coffee Beanery

Time spent using app 1 day

Super quick and easy. After still showing some errors the team was able to show me immediately why they were firing and we had some old schema left in our theme. The team cleared it up by the next morning and GSC is happy now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22