Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

The Urban Flair

I greatly appreciate the dedication and support Baris has given me and my store! Schema is so over my head, so I am very thankful for the help!

FabFinds

Caused traffic to decrease, showed Google Console proof, contacted them no help but sent me a link to better understand Schema which i didnt need.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. For your site, we explained in detail along with links to documents why your traffic is decreasing (which is a general problem to your site). We offered to help you further, as we always do with every single one of customer requests. Without any response to our emails, you deleted our app and leave us a one-star review.

Liberty Vape

Very impressed with these guys. They helped me immediately with all my warnings and errors. Email responses are very fast, they went above and beyond. Thanks again Baris!

Chalk Pink Linen Company

The customer service from the Uppercase team is absolutely outstanding, they are super quick to reply, sort the problem out without any head scratching at all and they are ultra knowledgeable, this has to be our best discovery for our website to date. We can't praise Baris and this app enough, unbelievable service.

Boulder Denim

Super easy app to use! The customer service is exceptionally fast and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Tread Labs

We have been struggling to incorporate the FAQ Schema on some of our website pages, which means we're missing out on prime SEO opportunities. It's been problem after problem, and no one has been able to offer a solution. Until we installed Schema Plus. Not only was Baris incredibly responsive, but he was able to solve the issue quickly. He's a lifesaver, as is the app. We have a lot of product pages and having the Product Schema automated is a massive timesaver. This app is worth every cent.

RIBI Malta

This is the app to get!! Prompt and perfect service. My only regret is not having it installed earlier!

FridayCharm.com

Great App And Specially The Support So fast and Understanding the issue ..

Great keep the good work .....

RiyadhDress

I have just started to use the app and looks promising. one sign is their customer support is super. these guys stand by their product and will help you fix issues that appear in google structured data testing.

Boho Beach Hut

I have used this app for awhile now and it has been great! Had some errors I needed help with and Schema Plus was very quick to identify the problem we were having and took the time to help us fix them! Great customer service and very helpful!!

Previous 1 3 4