Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO | Reviews

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

photoframesandart

Great app and even better team, with their engineers helping implement the schema on the site. Would recommend Schema Plus to anybody :)

ExcellentSupply.com

Great app, and EXCELLENT support. They helped me sort clean up some old code/debris from previous SEO apps (the old code was messing up our standings with Google). Plus, the Schema Plus app produces a comprehensive way of delivering proper Schema to Google. I'm super pleased. Thanks!

Mineral Tiles

Awesome customer service and app! Everything works seamlessly and their team is committed to the success of your business! Highly Recommended!

Royal CD Keys

I highly recommend this app for SEO google and also if you have any problem the customer support will kindly help you in any case.

Spotty Banana Bread

Great app and great team that understand how to maximise the structured data on your site. They don't try and be everything to everyone. They're just really good at structured data. Great support team as well that removed old schema from our site!

Deed Industries

App was super easy to install. I needed help after updating my store theme and the team were really quick to respond to my call for help and actioned everything quickly and made some great suggestions along the way. Would definitely recommend

Mr. Grab Bar

Fantastic customer support. Five stars for Assel and Schema Plus !!! We are very pleased with the results.

Pink Me Blue

Excellent customer service. Great app, easy to use. Ozzy has been following all my issues asap. He's awesome! Thank you again.

LollyHair

Good app and the after-sales help with any issues, it's real work, all problem solved in search console.

Anytime Simple

The app is really fantastic as it leverages the schema technology to give the leg up over your competition. In particular I want to mention that the support staff are responsive and really go to help you out above and beyond.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16