Schema Plus

Schema Plus

by Uppercase Brands

Enable Search Engines to Rank Your Page Better

Tank The Tank

This app does exactly what it says and it does it QUICK AND EASY! Straight forward installation, super easy to deploy and it works great right out of the box. Modifications, if necessary, are straight forward and can be done without any effort at all. Within about a day of installing this app the microdata information was picked up by crawlers and robots and is now being displayed properly across all channels. If you are serious about your store and you want to see improvements in click through rate, having the proper markup on your site is the way to go. This app solves that problem and should be on your short list of must have apps for your store.

In addition to this app being one of the best built that I've have ever deployed into our client's Shopify store, I'd like to share something else as well.

One of the greater pleasures I've encountered while using Shopify and the multitude of aps by developers in the store is the interaction with support. Asking questions about and interacting with the various developers of these apps has been an inspiring international journey. Baris Yuksel from Uppercase Brands, the developer of this app is no exception. Within minutes of my support request Baris and I were firing off emails back and forth about a small issue I was facing. The issue was not caused by the app but it was related to Schema markups nonetheless. I need some added functionality and within minutes Boris was able to deploy a custom fix that has solved our problem.

Crazy Plant People

Awesome customer support. Baris is quick and very attentive =)
Having great customer support and assistance is what I look for in new apps

DMOS | Pro Shovel Tools

Awesome app. Great support from Baris and easy installation. He even helped with questions I had before installing. Thanks

Happy Folks

Great app and great support. The app does what it says. It added a lot of schema data to our products and our pages. Our products look better in Google Search results now.

Zayla New York

Schema Plus is great! I had used other Schema Apps before and I didn't like how you couldn't really tell where they added the Schema to my site. I like how Schema Plus makes that easy! I've had the app installed for a few weeks now, and I've noticed an increase in organic traffic. My listings look much better on Google search results. Thank you!