Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 2, 2020

Fast , Friendly, ver helpfull and efficient service. I higly recommend this app. The service is amazing.

Fast Gas Online
South Africa
Time spent using app: 30 days
September 23, 2020

Excellent tool and support. Really sorted out our Schema to enable successful google crawls. Easy to use product, would recommend.

Zoomget
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 23, 2020

Great app that implements all the schema you will need. Baris is great to work with and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Total Restroom
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 15, 2020

My rich snippets were a mess. Schema Plus - along with their excellent support - got it all straightened out. It took some work! These guys are the real deal and I recommend them enthusiastically.

The Private Gym
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 14, 2020

I had some issues with our product's structured data and their app and support team were very helpful identifying and fixing the issue. Thank you!

Soov
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 10, 2020

Excellent app for running Schema on your Shopify storefront. Fantastic support as well. Highly recommended!

OPT Telescopes
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 8, 2020

I am just getting started with this app, (it came highly recommended) but the prompt replies and assistance with my beginner questions from the developer have been stellar, thank you Baris!

Goddess Gear
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 26, 2020

Extremely happy with how fast the support is at getting back to my inquiries. Hopefully, this will improve my SEO results of the products in my online store.

Thank you!

CityChick
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 14, 2020

I am loving this app so far. Time will tell if it helps with SEO results, but the app has been very simple to use and shows great potential. The support has been above and beyond. Love it.

The Whole Brewed Coffee Co.
August 6, 2020

The most comprehensive schema app on Shopify for sure. Easy auto install. After auto install contacted the support to let them know that some parts of our Schema was shown incorrectly. They've fixed it within 24 hours. Easiest 5/5 stars ever given

Uno Casa