Seal Subscriptions

The most well built subscriptions & recurring payments app!

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Seal Subscriptions hero image

Foodoholic

Great and fast support which helped us implement some changes to our theme. Complex subscription system which we love!

January 19, 2022

Thank you for this great review :) It was a pleasure helping you :)

Weightlifting 101

Excellent app and service from the team behind! The app was very easy to setup and if any problems occurs you'll easily find the answer in the FAQ. We had some minor custom needs and Henry quickly responded and accommodated our needs to perfection. If you want a simple, cheap but effective subscription solution Seal Subscriptions is your choice.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review :) It was a pleasure helping you :)

Holy Moly

Super easy to install with help from the online video tutorial that pops up when you start automatically. Excited

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the video, as we created it specifically to help you and others when configuring subscription rules :)

Little Finn

Really useful app for subscriptions! So many options to tailor to our business' needs. A little confusing to set up initially, however, the tutorial videos are very informative and well-paced.

January 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We will try to make all the options in the app more neatly organized to make them less confusing :)
I am happy to hear that you like our tutorial videos. We will add more of them to the app in the future :)

Regenecare

LOVE the customer service! easy to set up and works just fine!! Thank you!!!
Hope my customers love it as well.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review :) We are happy that we were able to help you and that you chose us to provide your shop with a subscription solution :)

MySweetSmile®

We've only launched our subscription service today, so I don't have much to say on the app's performance. However, what I will say is that their support is amazing. Henry, immediately understood what I was looking to do with the app that's different to most people and he helped tailor the Seal app to fit what I was looking to do. Thanks for helping me create a killer subscription Henry, I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs. 10/10.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review :) I am happy that we were able to help you :)

Best Regards,
Henry

Magistère

The staff are very professional and welcoming. They helped me solve all my technical problems. I recommend them 300%.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that we were able to help you and that you like the app :)

MIRA & das fliegende Haus

Everything works like a charm. Very friendly and quick support. Great job! I can recommend this app for all store owners who want to offer flexible subscriptions in their store.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to be a part of your business' ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

thelittleangelsboutique

Nice video in setup that walk you through the process with ease. Did a test product and it works well. It is linked to my paypal gateway and I had no issues. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a subscription option.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and the video tutorial :)

Dermaworks

Really good app, easy to use and works very well. Thank you - I would definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting add subscription to their website

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review :) We are happy to be part of your business and support you in your growth.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39