Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

Mr Blackman's

This has really helped up. Many customers make repeat subscriptions and this has made it easy to set up. We had a few things we wanted to customise and Henry has been star in helping us with those. Thank you very much. Couldn't recommend more.

SF Dumpling Co

Henry is great to work with - very responsive and capable! This is a great app - I haven't had anymore issues since it uses Shopify's cart and checkout.

Saffron Pawtique

We had a few issues getting this on our store but Henry quickly solved the issues for us so now it all looks great and runs smoothly

Brown Sugah Deelights

I contacted Seal Subscriptions because the app was not working on my end. Henry worked diligently until he figured out the problem and was able to apply a fix!

Kittenmania

I've had great support by Seal Subscriptions. While setting up my store, I ran into problems, as I will sell over 9000 products on my store, and they went above and beyond to get everything sorted before my store opens!

Looking forward to a great collaboration with them in the future.

Getchillbox

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT I needed a better understanding of the subscription process and emailed support. I was provided a quick answer with screenshots.

Het Klaverblad

The features of the app work amazingly well and customisation is straightforward. Customer support is prompt and highly effective - it is even better than Shopify Support! I would not go further when looking for a subscription feature in my webshop. Can't wait for Shopify to release the Checkout App Extension to have the full subscription experience!

VIP Pet Accessories

The support I received was absolutely first rate. Not the apps fault but a theme glitch which was very quickly sorted over the weekend. They even advised me of other issues not related to the app. I like the idea that customers are not automatically charged for their subscription - it is a great feature.
Highly recommended and the service is excellent!

WoW Wines

So far this app has worked a treat. We liked the idea that our customers need to authorise each delivery automatic subscriptions can be a turn off.

Oak & Maple

I haven't used this app for very long at all because it didn't completely work with a few of our other apps we had on our store. However, the team at Seal Subscriptions worked super fast and efficiently to get this working best for me and my store. Would highly recommend trying out.

Previous 1 3