Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions

Babyvroom.ch

This app is easy to use and the support is really helpful and kind ! If you are looking for an app to send mail and not to auto charging customer, this app is for you.

Real Silk™ Floss

Rockin app. Love it. Thank you. It was so easy to install and I found it to be very straight forward.

JBM Coffee

Looks great so far! Easy to install!! Price is great too! I will see how it goes from here. Thanks.

Pinnacle Supplementation

It does exactly what it says it will do. No issues, easy to set up, great app if this is the kind of subscription you are looking for.

KIB Sauces

I've used various apps during the last 4 years and this is by far the most user friendly and easy to set up. Thanks!

Brushed By Rose

Just started! Lets see how it goes. I am excited to see my business grow with Seal, and I hope it is the right product for me.

Sokkie

If you're looking for a subscription app that does automatic recurring payments, this is not it. It does have other subscription features and is pretty comprehensive, but it won't let you set up automatic recurring payments which is essentially what a subscription is.

February 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
You are correct that the app doesn't yet have a feature which would allow you to auto-charge your customers. We have this clearly pointed out on multiple locations, including the app listing page and the app settings.

However, we are currently actively working on adding the auto-charging feature to the app, so our customers will be able to start using this feature as soon as possible.

Have a great day,
Seal Subscriptions support team

VictorianLadies

downloaded just now. Seems promising. I will come back for next review after some days of using it. Thanks.

Bee Wicked

This is very easy to use and actually works on my website. I used an app prior to this app and it did not show up no my site nor did it work properly.

Justeliving Naturals

Very easy to set up and easy to use. Very pleased so far. Can't wait to start receiving subscriptions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18