Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

Sinister Joe Coffee Company

Easy to set up and use. My biggest complaint is an unresolved issue regarding shipping notifications for products that are on a subscription. Cannot seem to get it resolved.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for being our loyal customer.
As we already talked in the past, the notifications which are sent to the customers regarding the delivery of the products in your shop are not controlled by us, which means that we can't make the adjustments you asked for. If we could do that, we would of course do it. But in this case, it will be better to contact Shopify Support and ask them if they can help you with the shipping notifications.

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

ABBAWEAR

It was a very pleasant installation process. The Free Setup is what sold it over Bold's Subscription Service.

XO Skin Co

Great app and support. Recommend it if you are looking for an easy subscription option. Thanks Henry for your quick support and set up advice.

A Little Dream Shop

this app is very easy to use, have good prices, customizable, various options!
If you have any doubts the customers service is very kind and happy to help, i had a problem installing the actual subscription widget and Henry did it for me which is amazing!

Cynthia Sciandra Art LLC

SO SO SO much more user friendly than Paywhirl! Best subscription app ever! Fast response and very helpful staff.

INTELLECT

awesome app and service it is exactly what i was searching for and works fine on my site thanks for this option

Metis Supplements

love this app, everything you can wish for is possible. way better (price, features,...) than the more known Recharge. Also a great support as well.

Lataj Skin

To be fair. all I did so far is installing and applying the subscription on my products. so far so good. still need to see how it works over the next few weeks.

Cocktail Collective

This app has got us up and running with subscriptions in no time. While it's still new (and being regularly updated) it has virtually all of the features we've needed straight out of the box. We've recently adopted the "Product Swap" feature to make a "surprise" box for our customers and when setting this up, Henry from Support, has been quick to respond and analyse any issues we may have created in building this out. Highly recommend...

Zen & Bloom

Henry has been such a great help! I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my customers were able to add discounted bundle items as a subscription (they shouldn't because the bundles are already deeply discounted). Henry was so patient to walk me through adjusting the subscription settings, which has resolved the issue. Thanks Guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32