Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

Compl'eat Yourself Box

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mon site internet. très facile d'utilisation même si on ne parle pas l'anglais. Très bonne application si vous souhaitez lancer votre Box par abonnement.

Architect Cosmetics

Easy to use, simple setup; the process was fast and without a hassle. Great option for any retail store

MM Trainings

This was super easy to set up. I will continue using this and update if I have any issues. So far it was really easy to use and it took me only 3 minutes for the first subscription rule

JavaMaster

So far so good, but it asked me to review the app upon saving my first subscription which is pretty annoying. Only had about a minute with it, so I can't justify giving it more than 3 stars as of now.

BeautyImpact Accessories

I've been looking for a subscription app and a found this one and it was completely setup in less than 15 minutes.

Root and Roam Home

I just installed this but it is so easy to use!! Way better and simpler than the other apps available!

Empire

Amazing!!! the app is really good, now I'm getting subscription from my customers and giving discout to them!

Marketing Food Online

Literally took less than 5 minutes to install and apply to the product thanks for making so easy my subscribers will be flocking now!!!

Laura's Lashes

Really easy to install! Looking forward to seeing if this will increase my revenue! Simple to use and Free

Emery House Coffee Company

Setup was easy and the app does exactly what I need it to, without having to pay a subscription or use a credit card. It will help scale my business big time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8