Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale business with subscriptions and subscription discounts!

Revere Coffee Company

Awesome and so easy to use! This app makes it so easy for our customers to sign up for recurring deliveries and simplifies things on our end too.

Ceretis

I chose this app for my shop and I really recommend it. At first I had some issues with the translations but the customer support is great. I wrote them and the answer came back in a few minutes. They solved the problem immediately. The greatest benefit for our customers is that they can now manage their subscriptions by themselves.

Legannebox

Create several subscriptions rules with different rythms of delivery, with discounts, customer support help me to fix issues
One point to know: the payment method available is only paypal

Wisconsin Grown Ginseng LLC

Works great! One option I would like to see: instead of showing the widget on the product page, give customers the option to subscribe when they go to their cart instead. This way a customer can add the product to their cart and then be encouraged to subscribe when going to the cart page before beginning checkout. I would like this more because I prefer my product pages to be "cleaner" and see only one price.

Chapman 3C Cattle Company

Just started using but this app has been worked great so far. Great app! Easy to use. Fast support. Affordable and easy to set up.

Shine ldn

So far so good,easy set up and it works! (still using the free plan) haven't played with all features yet but all seems good.

Pace Tea

Very easy set up, no issues so far. Can't imagine how instillation could have been easier. Recommended.

Style Standard

Got the app installed and running pretty quickly. One small issue at the start, but support dealt with it quickly and easily (entirely my own fault). It's laid out pretty well and hasn't had implementation issues like we've seen with other apps.

Steel Roots Market

I just used the app for the first time last evening. It was fairly easy to set up my monthly subscription.

Cattledog Cookie Co.

The app is finally complete!!!!!! I won't have to bug some customers about their payment as they had to remember to go into their email to make the payment. thank you for offering up the auto payment!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25