Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Blessed Garden Beauty

A great app with extensive subscription functionality at a great price. We have been using it since our site launch and it is an essential part of our strategy for subscription sales. Developer support is prompt and very helpful, and helped resolve an issue with the theme.

June 25, 2021

I am glad that you like our app. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve our Seal Subscriptions app!

crome.inc

Setup was a breeze....once I realized it wasn't completely setup yet! :) Just be sure you know that if you don't see a special widget (grey box) - then your subscription is not active! Now lets see how this works once we get some orders! :)

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your good review. And thank you for passing the knowledge to other merchants, we appreciate it :)

Revere Coffee Company

Awesome and so easy to use! This app makes it so easy for our customers to sign up for recurring deliveries and simplifies things on our end too.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your nice review. We will make sure to keep up the good work!

Ceretis

I chose this app for my shop and I really recommend it. At first I had some issues with the translations but the customer support is great. I wrote them and the answer came back in a few minutes. They solved the problem immediately. The greatest benefit for our customers is that they can now manage their subscriptions by themselves.

Legannebox

Create several subscriptions rules with different rythms of delivery, with discounts, customer support help me to fix issues
One point to know: the payment method available is only paypal

Wisconsin Grown Ginseng LLC

Works great! One option I would like to see: instead of showing the widget on the product page, give customers the option to subscribe when they go to their cart instead. This way a customer can add the product to their cart and then be encouraged to subscribe when going to the cart page before beginning checkout. I would like this more because I prefer my product pages to be "cleaner" and see only one price.

Chapman 3C Cattle Company

Just started using but this app has been worked great so far. Great app! Easy to use. Fast support. Affordable and easy to set up.

Shine ldn

So far so good,easy set up and it works! (still using the free plan) haven't played with all features yet but all seems good.

Pace Tea

Very easy set up, no issues so far. Can't imagine how instillation could have been easier. Recommended.

Style Standard

Got the app installed and running pretty quickly. One small issue at the start, but support dealt with it quickly and easily (entirely my own fault). It's laid out pretty well and hasn't had implementation issues like we've seen with other apps.