Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Style Standard

Got the app installed and running pretty quickly. One small issue at the start, but support dealt with it quickly and easily (entirely my own fault). It's laid out pretty well and hasn't had implementation issues like we've seen with other apps.

Steel Roots Market

I just used the app for the first time last evening. It was fairly easy to set up my monthly subscription.

Cattledog Cookie Co.

The app is finally complete!!!!!! I won't have to bug some customers about their payment as they had to remember to go into their email to make the payment. thank you for offering up the auto payment!

Storkbox

Really good app. Allows me to send invoices or auto charge customers on the free plan. Uses the Shopify checkout too so no charges. Love it

PFC Orders

We are using this app with the Auto-Charge through ShopifyPayments. While there are a couple of limitation due to the Shopify API this handles things well. We have a few stores on shopify and they are all shifting to this app to handle subscriptions. Henry responded quickly and effectively to my emails and I generally feel very well supported!

Elavonne

This would be an awesome app if we could use our third party payment provider (Authorize.net) for subscription orders. We set it up with the understanding that it worked across other payment providers, including Paypal, sadly, the cart shows the customer that the payment function is broken when they have a subscription item in the cart. No way to collect money for the order unless its Shopify processing.

Hi,
As mentioned, the auto-charging subscriptions can currently only work with Shopify Payments or PayPal Express. This is a limitation that is present on all subscription apps.
However, our Seal Subscriptions app has an option which allows you to use it in recurring invoices mode (where you don't automatically charge your customers). This recurring invoice mode supports all payment methods that you can set up in your shop.

If you have any questions, please contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com.

Have a great day,
Seal Subscriptions team

Newyorkina

Very useful and easy to install and configure. The free plan is perfect to start with a small shop. Great support, very kind and fast.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy that we were able to help you and that you like the app :)

Golden Essential Foods

5 minute setup. Perfect for getting started with subscriptions immediately for free. Looking forward to discovering all the paid features.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you like the app and would like to let you know that we have just released a pre-paid feature for subscriptions. This feature is available on all plans, even on the free plan :)

Henry

Coffee Orgasmic

App is Awesome as is the online support!
Everyone knows that subscription business is a must-have and so is this App.
UPDATE:
This app is a N0-Brainer guys. Awesome features and reliability . Free Plan is also amazing. Can't thank these guys enough.

Louis and Beans

Great- quick to work and no issues. I installed it and it was working within the minute. Highly recommend this app!