Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

Berrybites

I have tried so many subscription apps but have not uninstalled all of them due to either their ineffectiveness or pricing. But now I found my "love". Seal subscription is the most affordable and functional app that I have ever used. At the free plan, I already got all features I needed. Plus, Henry is awesome in communication. He addressed all questions I had and helped me with customization in a quick timely manner.

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) Working with you is a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you like the app :)

2ChattyChicks

So far it has been great. Just created my first subscription rule. The price for this app is very reasonable.

June 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this nice review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that you find our pricing reasonable :)

The Lingo Dojo

Really helpful app, makes it easy to keep track of customer's subscriptions and you can add a subscription option easily when you set up a new product. My favourite function is having the ability to change upcoming delivery dates if a bank holiday or something else is going to impact the payment date. Great customer service too- would recommend :)

June 6, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

proxaMAMA

Time spent using app About 1 month

We used Seal Subscriptions app to implement subscription management functionality in private Shopify-based app. We had an absolutely terrific experience working with Seal Subscriptions support team. All of our questions had been answered promptly with details, guidance and advice on the best practices. Features supported by this app are more than sufficient along with a wide range of functionality available via APIs. Not to mention a very competitive prices. If all the Shopify app teams provided the same level of support, this world would be a better place!

June 3, 2022

Wow, that is amazing :) Thank you so much for this glowing review :) We are happy to hear that our app and it's APIs fit your needs. Working with you is a pleasure :)

NATURELO® United Kingdom

Time spent using app 8 minutes

set this up in 10 minutes and working right off the bat! fantastic! well done for creating a great app and value for money plan

June 3, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this nice review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

sideyard coffee

After trying out a couple different subscription apps, I landed on Seal and I’m incredibly happy with it so far. Great customer service, great pricing tiers. Thanks for a great app!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Nature Squared

Great addition to our site. Easy to set up & use. Support are always really responsive and helpful. I love that they listen to feedback and suggestions and will look to tweak the app features where improvements can be made.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are incredibly happy to know that you like the app and that you liked the updates we made in the app :)
You are amazing :)

VitaFiber® IMO Canada

The app is very straight forward to use and Henry was great when we needed support help on setting up. The interface also looks the best in my opinion!

May 26, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are immensely happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Green Pear Eco

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really handy app, easy to use and great customer service. They reply fast and sort out any problems with ease.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and our customer service :)

airnest

Location Spain

Perfect app for subscription business. We use it for rental service, we tried several app but I definitely recommend this one as it is very easy to setup, and the widget can be personalized. They have a great support team who provides clear answer and is very efficient!

May 21, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)