Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

Conners Clinic

We use this app to allow people to create an auto-ship of their favorite regular supplements. It has worked perfectly, we are VERY happy with it. Be sure to go through ALL the settings options, it will help you save a lot of time in the future. There are a lot of features :-)

April 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Monkey Movement

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent subscription app. We don't have standard subscriptions but needed private links emailed. The support was excellent. Helped us work out all the kinks and we're really satisfied with this excellent app and top-notch customer support. I tried a bunch of other subscription apps and this one is the winner

April 26, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this glowing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app, it's features and that we were able to help you :)

Gadget Academy

Location Denmark

Easy to use. Well formulated How-to-do-videos! We love the Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty solution!!!

April 25, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are glad to hear that you like the videos and our Seal Subscriptions app :)

Uncle Swabb's Pasture

Very pleased with this app. I had some trouble getting the widget to display on my product page. The Seal support team ACTUALLY responded! They looked into my shop and told me that another app I had used and deleted left some code that was interfering with this app. Cleaned it up and I really love the presentation of the subscription option. Thanks!

April 23, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :) It was a pleasure :)

uDraper

Great app for our needs and fantastic support from Seal Subscription. Normal response in about a day and the same hour during a one-time outage.

April 21, 2022

Thank you so much for this nice review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and our support :)

Tingles Tea

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app helped me to send regular tea to people (you should check out our tea subscription if that's something you're into). They were really easy to install when using the normal shopify system. I want to try them with shopify lite, but even if you don't have shopify main and use your own store they have these ways you can install little widgets using various links. They have worked without a hitch every month for me, with so many extra features I don't even use. Highly recommend.

April 18, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you were able to use the app on Shopify lite plan and that we were able to help you :)

Gamers Guild AZ

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app allowed me to do exactly what I wanted to and create a subscription option for some of the items in my store and use Shopify's checkout still!

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like and that you are using our app :)

FaaS Fitness

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer support! My widgets did not display in my shop, I was helped within a day. Great experience so will for sure further explore the app!

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that we were able to help you and that you like the app :)

TalenX

Location France

I used this app to help me handle subscriptions, their "Quick Checkout Wizard" is amazing, the advance option allows me to put everything into the checkout URL

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) I am glad that we were able to modify the Quick Checkout Wizard functionality so that you were able to do this :)

howlerpetfoods

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very intuitive. I like the customisations and how it blends well with your shops theme. Thoroughly impressed.

April 11, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that it fits nicely in your shop :)