Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Smoke Dogg

I used the app to do a monthly subscription, very easy to set up and painless. Would highly reccomend

Life of Spice

Great app with great support! Henry sorted out my theme based issues really quickly. Very impressed.

Hindigena

I'm very happy with the app so far. Also, great customer care - they manage to solve my issue straight away. Would suggest!

Chaika SG

So far So good. Easy to install. I will update again if there is any other issues. My main concern is that i want the recurring order to have a bill attached to it.

TrendyJapan

The setting is completed in about 3 minutes, so it is extremely easy to use. All you have to do now is wait for the results.

Dog's Go Greener

Easy to setup and great integration - haven't yet had a subscription but am looking forward to customer feedback

Single Serve Co

I needed my product details swapped with the subscription details on my product pages. Henry and his team did it seamlessly. Thank you!
Steven
singleserveco.com

Vera Roots

I had a issues of the subscription widget not showing up on one of my products and they took care of it IMMEDIATELY. Thank you so much guys

Simply Gowns

Support service is quick and efficient, which is invaluable. We find the app works well for us and enabled us to quickly build a reliable subscription service with customers.

Grimm Enchantments

It was very straightforward and easy to set up! A lifesaver for those starting out offering subscription services.