Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Lustful Bath, LLC

This app was super easy to setup. I like what I've seen so far. It took all of 10 minutes to configure my first subscription rule.

Benedykt & Sylvester

I have been working with Seal now for about 12 weeks. The app is great, but it is up-and-coming. The tech support are incredibly efficient and speedy, implementing new features every week if not day. It’s been great as there were a few features I needed that were missing. I requested them and boom, done. It’s really great to manage my 100/month subscribers. Don’t hesitate to dive right in as Henry is very helpful and hasn’t let me down!

D8A IT Services

This app has been excellent. We needed an app that would handle payments other than those handled by the Shopify API and this is the only one that we found to do it and it does it reliably. Henry has been great in making alterations to suit our requirements.

Novacrisp

There service is super easy to use, and the setup is dead easy. Haven't had any problems with them as of yet. Highly recommended.

THIRSTYMALE.COM

Easy to setup, and easy to use! Looking forward to the lifetime value this app provides our small business!

Beezy Beez

A great app. Worked perfectly with our very specific situation and has provided us the subscription platform we were looking for. The customer service is great and we couldn't be happier with this product.

HealthandRevelry

So far so good. Not charging for the first 150 subscriptions is awesome. Also, super easy to use and offers more discount customization options than another pay per use app I used briefly.

Balance Wine Co

Has all the functionality and options I need, support from Henry was prompt and clear. Really happy with the app, great value too! Thank you!

Disaster Design Co.

I tried giving this app a chance for 4 months and every month I had to go back and manually send the invoices, then they still may or may not show up. They weren't in customers junk or spam, they simply just weren't sending. There's also no option to charge automatically, which they didn't like. Support was minimal and instead of looking into and fixing it, they gave me a ton of complicated steps to do it myself. I'd rather pay for better service than get nothing at all for this one.

July 16, 2021

Hi, we have sent you an email regarding this issue, as we want to resolve it for your shop. However, you still haven't replied to us. Can you please check if you received anything from our support@sealsubscriptions.com email address?
Also, a thing to note is that we do have an option to charge your customers automatically and it works with multiple payment gateways :)

I am looking forward to your reply to our email so we can resolve this issue for your shop.

Best regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

Hanf und Hemp

AWESOME! Free up to a huge amount of subscriptions, relatively uncomplicated to set up and works with recurring manual invoices :) What's not to like?