Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Green Eco Dream

This app works great! It's very easy to customize it to your liking and customer support is quick and effective!

Patara Skin

The support has been amazing - thanks Henry :) You have helped me a lot! I am happy with the support I have received so far.

Adana Beauty

I used the app to easily create subscriptions with discounts, at any interval, for any products I chose to select.

Maternally Happy

This app is quite simple to input but works really well. it is free for the first 100 subscriptions so helps to get you going. The customer service is great and get back to you very quick when any issues may arise. Conversion seems to work well will a discount.

Finger Licking Dutch

So far so good. By far the most productive subscription app I've used. Thanks for making it simple and straightforward to integrate.

AKIN

So far so good - really easy to install and use. Can't comment on conversion yet as it's early days.

Conscious Diet

I couldn't be happier with this app and the customer service I received. I'm so happy now that they are able to accept autocharges from stores like mine that don't use shopify payments. We use paypal express. Thank you guys!!

June 28, 2021

Thank you for a glowing review of our Seal Subscriptions app. I am happy that you like our app and that we were able to help you with the issue in your store.
In case you need any further help, you are welcome to send us an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible and make sure to resolve any issue you might have :)

Seal Subscriptions team

Grünten

The full potential (e.g. auto-charge) of this app only works with Shopify Payments...
It's even worse... Not even setting up subscriptions for product variants is allowed with other payment gateways than Shopify Payment.

June 28, 2021

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you decided to write a bad review before even giving us a change to explain why the limitations are in place.
Our Seal Subscriptions app currently allows you to use the auto-charging feature with Shopify Payments, PayPal Express or Authorize.net. You are NOT limited only to Shopify Payments.
All subscription apps have the same limitation (currently) and there is nothing we can do about this.

We allow you to create a subscription rule even if you don't have any of these payment providers set up, as this is the only way to start using PayPal Express for auto-charging. You first have to create set up PayPal Express gateway and create an auto-charging subscription rule in your shop. Shopify then automatically submits your shop to PayPal for approval to use PayPal Express for auto-charging subscriptions.
If we wouldn't allow you to create a subscription rule, then you wouldn't be able to use PayPal Express for auto-charging subscriptions.

We are always happy to help you if you experience any issues with the app. You can always contact us at support@sealsusbcriptions.com.

I hope that I managed to explain to you why there are such limitations in the app.

I would like to invite you to revise your review of our app, as we are working hard to give you as much features as we can at a very competitive prices. We are constantly trying to find workarounds for various technical limitations and what you mentioned in the review is not our fault, as it is not us who decide which payment gateways will the app support. We always support all payment gateways we are allowed to support.

Seal Subscriptions team

Empire Bread Club

The app was easy to set up and install, including adding translations. I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs over the long run, but so far I have been impressed. The support team has been great as well in helping me figure out some questions I had with the translations.

Chicly Brewed Tea Company

This app isn't reliable. There's been several times I'm unable to open it. I've contacted the developer and have done every suggestion. I can't access my subscribers to even know when to ship.

June 26, 2021

I am sorry to hear that you weren't able to resolve this issue even after following our recommendations. And it is unfortunate that you didn't contact us first after you tried what we suggested, as we could probably help you further. As mentioned before, you should be able to access the admin interface of the app in the latest versions all major browsers (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) , as you were when you created your first subscription rule.
Other users (some of them with thousands of subscribers) are not reporting any such issues, which is why we suspect that the issue you were experiencing could be caused by a browser plugin, a router configuration or maybe a firewall set up in your office.
Disabling the browser plugins and checking the router configuration should be sufficient to resolve the issue you were experiencing.
If you can access the app settings from a different location (e.g. a cafe), then the issue is probably in your office network.
If you can access the app settings from a different browser, then the issue is probably in the browser (could be outdated) or in one of the browser plugins.

A thing to note here is that when your subscriber pays for the order (either automatically or manually), you will see the order in your Shopify Orders and you will be able to fulfill it. You don't have to check in the app to know when to fulfill the order ;)

If you do decide to give our app another try, please let us know if you still experience this issues.

Seal Subscriptions support team