Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

monecoffee

Quick and easy set up. Fair pricing options to start off with. Now just have to see how it performs in reality.

Cannabis Team Wellness

As of now its great! Took 2 minutes to set up. No issues thus far. Love it thus far and hope that it continues to work well!

letitflower

Really helpful and easy to configure. New features are great. Helps me raise the lifetime value of my clients.

Lucky Elixir Kombucha

I just downloaded this app because it is free. Am still working with it, but would like the option for the first order to be discounted. Not just the next order.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review.
The Seal Subscriptions app allows you to give your customers a discount on recurring orders and on initial orders (the first order the customers place when they subscribe). To give customers a subscription discounts on initial orders, head over to the General Settings and turn on the "Apply subscription discounts on initial orders" setting.

Best Regards,
Seal Team

Bliss'd Co

So far so good! Impressed with the easy set up upon initially installing. Haven't used yet for subscriptions so will update when I do. Thank you!

No BS Blends

Just downloaded this app, looks great, can't wait to see how it goes with my shop! Easy and simple set up, can see widget easily.

Everything Solé

This app made it easier to make subscriptions. I Love it! This was very simple to use and I liked how it made the subscription obvious on my page.

Soseas

Set up is completed easily in a few clicks, free plan works great would recommend this app to anyone.

Pleasing Palate Health and Wellness

Extremely simple. Guided me through step by step and it worked on the first try. Set up was great so I hope execution works equally well.

The Necessities Company

Easy to navigate and setup unlike other subscription apps I have tried! Definitely gonna give this one a try