Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I was getting very frustrated with another app service similar and mostly because I knew there had to be an easier way than tampering with my shop code. THIS WAS SOOOO EASY! Thank you so much!! I love it!!

Granology New York

These guys created a product with an awesome user experience. Seamless set up. They understand Shopify and its users

Beyond Yogi

This app is so easy to setup and use! I literally took 5 min to the dine my first rule. Totally worth it!

Embrace

so far so good, i want to be able to charge each month but this is a nice subsititue and i am thankful for this

Naturealm

Incredibly easy to set up and use. Nice that the customer isn't automatically charged. Also very convenient to pre-select intervals that the customer can then choose for the frequency of subscription.

All Sales Are Vinyl

So far it has been a breeze to set up. I'm hoping it draws more customers to utilize subscription items.

Soap Arcade

I like this app better than Bold Subscriptions. Very good app that lets you grow into your subscriptions! Free tier lets you have up to 100 subscriptions, and their premium tiers are a fraction of the price of the other guys, and it works better too!

Psorigen

I really like this app, Very easy to use, and helpful I expend only 5 minutes to setup everything is great

Hearthy Matcha

I had installed 2 other apps before Seal. For both I ran into issues straight away and was requested collaborators access from the support team. I then installed seal and it worked straight away. Absolutely amazed

A Posteriori Coffee Co.

The app works as described and at a much fairer price than the other subscription apps on Shopify. If you run into any issues be sure to check the FAQ (https://www.sealsubscriptions.com/articles/frequently-asked-questions) as it covers a lot of common problems that I ran into getting the app to work like I wanted. Also, I had an issue adding links into the subscription description and the developers contacted me and fixed the problem within 24 hours, and I'm a free user! I've also recorded a more extensive video review you can watch here: https://youtu.be/6lcXfd4qwc0