Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Bello Castello

Excellent app to get your automation started, good customiseable templates and can pretty much do most things you need. Love the randomised discount feature - makes things easy to keep running in the back-end without having to create a tonne of different codes.

July 15, 2019

We're glad you're enjoying unique features like these! Thanks for the review and take care.

Bling Splints LLC

Absolutely amazing. I've struggled with other email marketing, even the very well known ones, this one is THE email marketing app to use. 100% install the app. It walks you through everything, and makes it so easy, and professional. No, I don't know the developers, no I wasn't coaxed or paid to write this, it's for real, and it's a must have. Worth my monthly cost to have!

July 12, 2019

Wow!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying it so far. This really means a lot to us... Also, I just took a look at your shop and you have the most unique product I've seen in quite a long time. What a genius idea :). Wishing you nothing but continued success. Please reach out to us if there's ever anything we can do to help. Thanks again - Chris

DiLoro Leather

DiLoro Leather (www.diloro.com) is a relatively new website, promoting it and letting people know what we offer is essential, I'm very glad I found Seguno: Email Marketing, looks like my job just got a lot easier. Thanks guys!

July 12, 2019

You're very welcome! Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it. :)

damtuhusa

Wow, it was so easy and anyone, I really mean anyone can create email marketing newsletters and send to the customers. I just did and it was so wonderful experience.

July 11, 2019

Glad you've been able to learn the app with ease! Thanks for the review.

Frau Hempel

I like Seguno very much. But how can I but it on my online Shop? So that the customers can subscribe?!

July 11, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app. Because we integrate directly with Shopify and use the Shopify customer list, you don't need anything special for this! :) As long as you set up a newsletter subscription form (a popup, a banner, a footer sign up, etc.) that integrates with Shopify, you should be good to go! Hope this helps.

The Gift Reserve

This app is very easy to use and make professional looking emails. If you need an app for email marketing I would recommend giving this one a try.

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words!

CatLoversParadise101

I was looking for an easy way to retarget past customers without spending a whole lot. I saw this one and tried it for just a day and was impressed! Simple and easy to understand and effective!

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Simple and easy is what we're going for. :)

Rhayne

Rhayne.co.nz
i was looking a fairly simple template to demonstrate the savings from the discount in monetary terms. This absolutely does the job!

July 8, 2019

We appreciate that and are happy to hear it is working for you!

rivers & roads boutique

So far, so good. I've set up 1 newsletter and deployed it. And I've set up 2 automated emails. The UI is much easier to use than having to know liquid code for Shopify automated emails. And since it's free for accounts with fewer than 250 subscribers, it's a great way to build your business as you're learning without much cost. And as we continue to build up our subscribers, we'll be able to justify the expense.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! Best of luck in building your subscriber list. We hope we'll be able to help with that.

The Monster's Art

I have been using this app for only a short time but so far, I really like what it does for me, making my site more professional.

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear that this has helped with the professionalism of your site! Thanks for being part of the Seguno Family!