Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Duc-Kit Pro

So far so good. This app is intuitive and straightforward to use. Hope the results from the recent campaign are as good.

July 8, 2019

Fingers crossed for you! Thanks for taking the time to offer a review.

Yur Highness Fashion

Seguno has and still is my favorite email marketing app and I absolutely love the beautiful design! This app is a must-have!

July 8, 2019

Aw, shucks! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Fashion Netclub

I using this app for email marketing set up on automation. Everything looks great, but I would like to get notified by email when something is going on.

July 8, 2019

I'm glad to hear that the app is working well for you! We appreciate that bit of feedback and do hope to provide as much transparency with our users as possible. We hope Seguno will continue to be a great solution for you.

Weskedy

simple et tres bien fait dommage il ne se traduit pas seul Mais merci c es une super app je le recommande

July 8, 2019

Je vous remercie! Nous apprécions ces commentaires. Nous espérons élargir nos options de traduction à l'avenir.

Ava Brooklynn Boutique

Great marketing tool for campaigns and automated marketing that can be scheduled. Just the app I’ve been looking for! It gives the capability to implement my entire opt in list for email marketing rather than just past customers.

July 8, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and hope you'll continue to! :)

ENUBEE

I was able to this app to help create my newsletter. It was easy to edit and include on my website.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear it is working out well for you.

The Rooted Baby Co.

I switched over to Seguno when Shopify and MailChimp parted ways. So far, I'm glad I found their service! I am especially grateful for the integration within Shopify. I don't have to have a separate account on another platform. I've had some newsletter questions and their customer support responds in a reasonable amount of time. The user interface is easy to navigate and manage. Now, all they need is a sign up pop up in the middle of the screen and we're good to go! Still definitely recommend!

July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's great to hear that our app has integrated so well with your business already! We do hope to have a pop up in the future. Stay tuned! :)

Defense Divas®

The seamless Shopify integration makes this a dream product for my small business and saves me tons of time. I've had several questions since I started using this and their customer service is A++++ about getting back to me ASAP. The templates save time and are easy customize with no coding knowledge. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review!! We’d give you more than 5 stars too :)

First Blush Co.

It's a very easy app to use. Everything that you could possibly need for email marketing is in this app. Oh, and support is excellent

June 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! It means a lot to us.

SoulReligion

This app has helped me so much! I've been trying to create newsletters with other apps and it just wasn't working out. I'm glad I came across this app!

June 30, 2019

We’re so glad you’re enjoying Seguno. Thanks for your review!