Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Specs Bags & More

Easy to set up. I like the overall look of the newsletter set up. Wish there was a way to write text ( more characters) without uploading a blog post. I haven't been using it long and already the abandoned cart email is working. Yay! Thanks and I do recommend.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We’re thrilled you’re enjoying Seguno so far. You can add more text in any email when you go into the editor. Try searching the in—app help widget for “customize” to find a related article or send Support a message and we’d be happy to help direct you further. Thanks again!

The Witch’s Hyde & Apothecary

I haven’t used too much yet, just starting my business. I have sent a couple emails to customers already, very user friendly.

June 30, 2019

Congrats on the new business! I love that you’re starting email marketing right away, smart move. Thanks for the review!

runit365

So far so good! Easy to use as it's directly integrated into Shopify. Statistics are clear, newsletter design is clear and straight to the point. That's what my customers like. Easy to read, easy to understand, easy to click and buy ;-)
I also like the automatic discount reminder.
It's a great alternative to Mailchimp. Do not hesitate to give it a try.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it. :)

Tadpoles & Tiddlers

Really like this Seguno’s easy integration with Shopify and ease of use. Easy transition from MC with no glitches. Customer service is absolutely awesome! Would like more customizations, i.e., uploading our photos, ability to customize the templates, animation.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We have lots of enhancements planned for our editor but you can definitely upload any image you want right now, GIFs included. You can also edit the templates but I’d love to hear more about all your ideas to make sure I understand what you’re interested in. I’ll send you a note for more information... Thanks again!

I Am Aromatics

Just did my first very successful newsletter mail out. Very happy with the outcome. The addition of uploading my own photos would be great though.
Thanks guys

July 8, 2019

Glad to hear it was a success! You can upload your own photos if you're interested. Try going to the customization area of either a newsletter or automation, add a section, and you'll see the option to add an image, image with text, image with text overlay, or a gallery. :)

Skrapekort

I like this app because it is integrated in Shopify and easy to use. I hope they add more automations, but it is a app I'd recommend

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind review! We do hope to add more options in the future for automations, so keep an eye out. :)

Touchstone Media

This app has been great for me so far. I really love it. Sending me marketing mails and promotional newsletters have been smooth. I highly recommend it.

July 8, 2019

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! :)

PlusSizefashion.com

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. I like the fact it’s within Shopify

July 8, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the simplicity! :) Thanks for the review.

The Finland Shop

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Rough Magic Creations

I haven't yet used the app for anything other than collecting addresses for my future mailing list, but so far, I think it's great. Can't wait to start using it! Thanks.

July 8, 2019

Excellent to hear! Just let us know if we can help with anything as you get further into it. :)