Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Snedkerværktøj

very easy to use -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Glam Hour Inc.

I use this app to help with email marketing and I love it because you get to customize every detail its easy and super professional looking.

Check Out My Site:
ItsGlamHour.com

Viper Tactical

I love this app, it's just perfect. It doesn't have any "super wow" function but it does exactly what i need and it is very easy to setup and use. Staying in contact with my customers keep them updated it's not a problem anymore.
I strongly suggest this app if you are looking for a newsletter tool.

inKing.ro

Easy to use, looking good, i have a great experience with this app, everything is easy and work well.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I use this app to help me contact my subscribers. I just started and find it easy to use. I'm very pleased. I was using another app. But it does not deliver like this app. So glad I found it!

Dashy and Me

GREAT APP VERY EASY TO USE EVEN FOR A NOVICE LIKE ME.JUST WAITING NOW ON RESULTS FROM MY FIRST SUBSCRIBER MAIL OUT.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We'll have our fingers crossed for you. :)

Único

Really recommended. Free. Easy to use, and has made me a lot of sales. Nothing bad about this. The only bad thing is that in free terms don't offer too much personalization but nothing to worry about.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear that our app has lead to several sales for you! We appreciate the feedback as well as the kind words. Thanks so much!

Lisa Bauer Designs

Update: I see now how to change the text, thank you! I've since used it for a couple campaigns, and it really has been a breeze to use. I also love being able to see the reports, and who interacted most with the newsletters.

I love that the app is easy to use and seems to be well laid out. I do wish there was a way to add a text box "section" to a newsletter (unless it's there and I missed it?). Thanks!

July 22, 2019

Update: Hey! How are things going? Were you able to get the text section added to your newsletter okay? Please contact us if you need any more help!
---
Hello! There is a way, please try looking for the rich text section. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

MP VINTAGE

Good app and I’m happy they listen, but there is space for improvement:
- unique discount code expiry should be customizable from few hours to few weeks, for now it’s fixed 7 days, which is too long for abandoned checkout email (few hours would be better here);
- abandoned cart email series would be more beneficial than one remainder email - this would allow to send reminder without promo code first, and second one with promo code if first one didn’t work.
Hope you’ll incorporate the above asap and thank you.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app otherwise. We truly appreciate your feedback here and will make sure our engineers see it. Take care!

True African Art

Seguno said in a recent newsletter that intend to charge people to pay for using a feature that would be building on what MailChimp may still be offering for free: This is the feature where you re-send the campaign or newsletter to the people who did not open it the first time. I loved this feature on MailChimp, where it was free at the time (early 2019) and I think still is. Seguno should try to at least match a main company's pricing schedule if they want to grow such a company reputation as MailChimp. Make it clean across the board so that the preference of the user is allowed, to choose which service they want to subscribe to. That way, you are already giving your customer a free choice, with everything priced at or below MailChimp feature prices. That's how you grow and that's how you give customer service. If you would allow this feature to be with the free plan, I'd be impressed.

Otherwise, great app, great at what they are doing...love the integration with Shopify menus etc. I totally trust this company because I've used their banner app for a number of years and their quick and precise customer service is top notch, and that app is great too. The mail marketing genre is already vast, so I would dare Seguno to add Messenger features like Octane, as that is the future of online email messaging.

August 6, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate your kind words about our products/support and perspective on the product, we'll certainly take your feedback into consideration. We're thrilled you made the switch to Seguno and are taking advantage of that limited time offer we ran for those switching from Mailchimp so it's still free for you. Shortly after that, Mailchimp actually changed their pricing structure so it's no longer an apples to apples comparison. All contacts count toward Mailchimp tiers whereas we still only count active subscribers. Regardless, we have an exciting roadmap and are happy to have you along for the ride. Thanks again!