Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new holiday email templates

Highland Hat Blocks

Great app I mostly use mine for my subscribers and sending them newsletters etc, it very easy to use and creates fabulous newsletters. Would highly recommend it.
Highland Hat Blocks

July 8, 2019

Thank you for the fabulous review! :)

9eight5

This was my first email marketing app and I found it super easy to use. It took me less than 30 mins to setup all of my automations and send out my first newsletter!good support from Seguno when asking questions and quick to respond.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Quick and easy is good to hear. :)

Starry Meadows

It’s the easiest email marketing app I’ve tried. The spam protect feature is kind of depressing seeing your email list drop soo much, but for the ease of sending newsletters I’m going to keep using it, only thing I’d really like is more features and more settings

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! The spam protect feature can certainly be a bummer, but in the end, we hope it will be a really helpful tool to keep your deliverability strong. We have plans to expand the app even further from here so you'll likely see some of the features and settings you're looking for in the future! :)

Nyet Jewelry

i love ho easy it is to set up a great looking campaign newsletter in a short amount of time. A great addition to my marketing arsenal!

July 8, 2019

Happy to be part of the arsenal! :) Thanks for the review.

4505 Meats

Creates uniform and professional emails that match my site. More A/B testing options would be a +

July 8, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you're able to achieve the look you'd like! And thank you for the feedback there, we can definitely see how that'd be helpful!
Thanks for the kind review! :)

Claribellas

Easiest email marketing app to use. I love that it comes with a standard format but you can customize it however you want. Does all the hard work for you. And it’s free!

July 8, 2019

Easy is what we do best! :) Thanks so much for the review.

Exzagone

ces super j adore et c facile a utilise top d top is very super ..............................................................

July 8, 2019

Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciiez l'application! Merci pour la critique.

www.reinaenti.com

So far, I am enjoying this easy to use app. I like the fact that it is connected to my shopify store. Their support is great both by phone and email. It's great that you get to talk with a REAL person that is knowledgeable and caring.

July 8, 2019

We believe whole-heartedly in providing REAL customer service! Thanks so much for the review. :)

Fantasm Media

I switched to Seguno from MailChimp for my Shopify store and have sent two newsletters with Seguno. So far, so good! It's easy to use, which is really important for me.

July 8, 2019

Easy is important to us too! :) Thanks so much for the kind words.

Sabatues, LLC

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!