Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

AjsDetails

EDIT: This app is EXTREMELY easy to use, which made me very happy. I watched the 15 minute video that they had on the opening screen of the app, and I was a pro. Setting up newsletters and applying discounts is super quick. At first glance I couldn't figure out how to see what customers got what emails, but Seguno replied to my review and it's pretty easy after you find it. Thanks for the awesome app Seguno!

May 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad you're finding Seguno easy to use. As for seeing who was sent an email, you can click on the linked counts of the engagement metrics atop the detail page to see everyone that was sent/opened/clicked/etc any particular newsletter or automation. Please reach out to us if you need help finding it. Thanks again!

Hoku Gallery

Love the flexibility to edit email output, and great analytics. Got our first order already after first newsletter! Thank you!

Miriam Haukebø

I decided to download Seguno after MailChimp stoped working with Shopify in may. I am now incredible happy that MailChimp is no longer integrated with Shopify, so that I had to find new options! Seguno is so incredible intuitive and time saving for my small business. I can now create and handle all my emails inn the Shopify app (or online directly in Shopify). I also want to thank you for including the option to customise the language very easily, my shop is located in Norway and it can be difficult finding apps that work perfectly with the local language.

Reversed Mindz

The newsletter setup was surprisingly easy. Much of the hard work was done for me. I'm pleased with the overall results and professionalism of the newsletter.
I just signed up as a customer and look forward to experiencing some of the other features that are offered.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help. :)

Mike Kollin

It's Easy to learn how to use and easy to use! And it's integrated with my shopify admin and pulls directly from admin like customers and emails. And super easy to learn how to use and place discounts in, etc. I LOVE IT!!! So much easier than my last email system! Thank you guys at Seguno!

Reflections Jewelry

The newsletter is easy to create. I set the automations up in an hour or less. I would like to see the number of clicks & impressions that my newsletter received. I don't know where to find this information.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying Seguno so far. As for the engagement metrics, you can see those at the top of the newsletter detail page. You can then click the linked counts to see which customers performed those actions and then there's also a View Report button for each newsletter and automation that will take you to a detailed conversion report within Shopify. Please reach out to support if you need help finding anything here. Thanks again!

CBD of Lawrence

I like how it works with shopify but I sincerely wish there were an option to add a customer's birthday in the system! This might be a shopify issue but I just switched from a different app and I can no longer dish out coupons for birthdays and people are not happy about it!

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. You are correct, unfortunately, there is no standard field in Shopify for a customer's birthday. We plan to handle this use case in the future though and will certainly communicate when we do. Please let us know if you need anything else, we're happy to help. Thanks again.

Emilio's gadgets

I switched from Mailchimp to Seguno, the app doesn't work dreadful but I think there is a lot of room for improvement going on.
At first the content editor seems quite limited, for example I can't change text color or save content blocks for later on.
At second the automizations are very, very limited: you can't make one yourself in any way and you can't change conditions or settings for when to send the email. Please improve this.
At last the way it is in your shopify admin is quite nice but not anywhere near game changing.
It does work simple enough for anyone to use...
I hope things can be improved in this app.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback and will definitely be adding the features you're interested in. You can change your theme's font color and most of the automations do provide a setting for timing so please reach out to support right inside the app and we can help you. Thanks again!

Fed Up Frannie's

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/Fed Up Frannie www.fedupfrannie.com

GGBMT

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/GGBMT www.groovygraphicsbymt.com