Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

B & B Retailers

This app is worthless it deletes customer information and removes customers from marketing lists when using the spam protect email feature. I have lost the ability to email over 100 customers due to this app. It deserves less than 1 star.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for trying Seguno. Our Spam Protect feature, which tells you how many emails it will clean before you choose to activate it, is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large number gets cleaned but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I looked into your account specifically and am very confident each cleaned email was added by a spambot. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

We do tag every customer in Shopify that gets cleaned so if you’d like to resubscribe them to use with a different app then you certainly can. We’re also happy to help do that for you if you contact our support team. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.

South Florida Boho Boutique

I used this app to send my first newsletter EVER !!! It was absolutely easy to use AND actually got a sale within a couple of hours. The template was beautiful and got great feedback on my letter. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Seguno !!!! GREAT APP ! HIGHLY recommend it !

June 18, 2019

We are so thrilled you're enjoying the app and, more importantly, got a sale so quickly! That's really great. Thank you for sharing :)

Teak Desire

This is super easy to create and work with. Everything works perfectly. Lot's of options and easy to understand reports. When I have enough customers, I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

July 8, 2019

That is so great to hear! Thank you for the review.

Buygoli

Super easy to navigate. There's many tools that are great for building trust with customers and a successful business.

July 8, 2019

Easy is good! Thanks so much for the review.

LES ICÔNES

I highly recommend to use Seguno. It is very user friendly, so easy to use and it looks very professional. And most important, I love how all data is integrated in your Shopify store, this makes it so easy.

July 8, 2019

Thanks so much! Our goal is to make sure the integration only makes things easier. :)

Online GMall

This is an awesome and easy to use, Set up App for beginners. Can easily setup email marketing. Recommended App for everyone!

July 15, 2019

We've definitely tried to make it as easy as possible for users of all experience levels! Thanks for the review. :)

1663 MFC

Good so far. I really needed to start an email campaign and this was the answer. This app is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Thanks!

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad we could step in and help where needed. Take care and thanks for your thoughts!

APEX S.K.

Great app for making newsletters. So easy to use and love how it is integrated into the Shopify site.

July 15, 2019

Easy is good! We're glad you're enjoying the integration with Shopify. :)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Kindstyleshop

I just switched from Mailchimp to Seguno Email and the customer service has been outstanding! Fast, thorough answers with instructions as needed - thank you! There is only 1 reason I gave this app 4 stars and I am hoping the developers will make a change...The "unsubscribe" in the red outline box at the bottom of the email is so much more prominent than any other email provider's template I have seen or emails that I receive as a customer. Visually, your eye goes right to it. It feels odd to send it out...as though I'm requesting them to unsubscribe because its so prominent. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...make it less prominent.

I'm adding on to this review because I certainly appreciate your reply. I did notice that an email just sent from you, DOES NOT use the unsubscribe in the red box. Even if you just make the red box on the app templates smaller. PLEASE, it doesn't have to be that large for people to click the correct link at the footer. I'm writing once again, asking for you to make it less prominent OR let all of your app users use the same unsubscribe link that was on your email requesting reviews.
I LOVE how easy the templates are to work with - I don't want to have to find another email provider but I'm embarrassed to send emails with the unsubscribe sooooo prominent.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and kind words, we're so glad you're enjoying Seguno. At this time, the styling of the unsubscribe button is not something you can modify. We have found making the option to unsubscribe very clear builds trust with subscribers and reduces spam complaints to protect your deliverability. Also, the thin red border helps it be seen as a destructive action one should only click when they really want to click it... If you're getting your subscribers to read all the way to the bottom of your email then they're clearly engaged and won't unsubscribe. The button is there for the people that scroll down looking to unsubscribe and you want them to find it as quickly as possible. In general, unsubscribes are healthy and not something to worry about. I'm happy to chat more about this topic any time, just reach out... Thanks again for using Seguno, we really appreciate it! :)

The Regal Phoenix

I have 42 people who have signed up on my mailing list but Seguno will only email 9, back to MailChimp I go

June 18, 2019

Thank you for trying Seguno. Our Spam Protect feature is there to help remove invalid and spambot emails that will damage your deliverability. I understand it can be shocking if a large number gets cleaned but spambots are an unfortunate reality. I'm happy to discuss this further if you'd like to reach out.

Lastly, since we want to help you be successful regardless, we'd be happy to offer you a very long free trial of our other app, Mailchimp Connect, to handle the integration between Shopify and Mailchimp. Just reach out to support and we'll hook you up. Thanks again for trying Seguno, we wish you all the best.