Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Omnia Vintage

Sellbrite is exactly what I've been needing. It has helped to centralize and sync my inventory between 3 different selling channels, along with easy posting from one shop to the other. Not to mention, their customer service during the entire learning process has been TOP NOTCH!

New World Gems

I have been using this app for about 2 months. The developers are very helpful and answer all questions in depth and quickly! The interface with Ebay could not be easier, I am very pleased with the speed and ease of listing new products to Ebay! Now, I am just waiting for the ability to list unique products to Amazon, which I have been told they are working on! This is a great product, do try it for yourself!

opticsrev

I've been with Sellbrite since December 2012 and I echo other reviewers' sentiments.

1. The software - GUI is clean, layout is intuitive, interface is snappy and it "works" as expected. These aspects allow me to be more efficient and focus on growing my business. Sellbrite's slogan of "simplified multi-channel selling" is spot on.

2. The support - If something doesn't work, contact the Sellbrite team and they will investigate. You'll receive a helpful response typically within 24 hours. I've submitted several feature requests and they've been integrated into the software. These factors make me feel like a valued Sellbrite customer.

3. The price - The old adage "You get what you pay for" doesn't apply here. I was never fond of the other guys' revenue sharing price models. With Sellbrite, I know exactly how much I'm paying each month. I don't have another party siphoning off cash linearly with revenue while I'm growing my business. This allows me to continually reinvest more cash in my business than if I used the revenue sharing companies. In fact, my sales are up 70% from last year thanks to Sellbrite.

Legendary Realms

I echo the sentiment of previous reviewers, five stars is not enough. The app itself is very good and delivers what it claims but the customer service is incredible. I have had several issues and both were resolved quickly and the Sellbrite team was quick to get back to me, polite, and very willing to explain exactly what happened.

I have thoroughly tested multiple software apps that claim the same as Sellbrite and initially I was concerned about the price but both the software and the customer service have removed my concern on the price because the ease of use will more than offset the costs.

Wrap and Revel

I wish there were 10 stars to leave for this review. My only complaint is that I didn't know about Sellbrite sooner! For the past 2 years I used another very well known inventory management system. It was ridiculously slow and the design and format was an absolute nightmare to use. Worst of all, it consistently pushed inaccurate inventory to one of my sales channels, resulting in over-selling products and making unhappy customers. I just recently tried another very popular inventory management system but after 8 days of trying, I had yet to successfully import my inventory... I came across Sellbrite in the Shopify Apps section and decided to give it a try.

I am BLOWN AWAY by how FABULOUS Sellbrite is. I uploaded my inventory in minutes; granted, I had to spend quite a bit of time linking products between all of my sales channels, but now that they are all linked it is a breeze to work with. Any information I want about a product is just a click or two away, it is easy to find information, a breeze to make adjustments to product details or inventory, and it is F-A-S-T. It has already saved me HOURS of updating products compared to the old system I was using, and I'm only on day 4 or 5 of using Sellbrite. I can't recommend it enough.

The Sellbrite team is awesome; I haven't had to contact them for help yet, but they have contacted me several times to make sure I'm doing OK and offering to help if I have any questions. Amazingly great customer service. Thanking my lucky stars that I found Sellbrite!

Cailler's LLC

I am blown away by the customer service that this company provides. I got a call back within a few hours and had someone walking me through how to get set up. I am excited about how this product is going to allow me to grow my business.

Mid Mod

Great product, very helpful and responsive support. Works well to keep track of inventory and listings on various channels.

Sri Importing

Great support, great product. This is a great way to link your product to other online markets.

Favors Today

*GREAT SUPPORT
*Easy to use.
*Fast
*All around great purchase.

I would never be this far ahead without the use of Sellbrite. I have saved so much time. Super fast way to list items on all channels. In just minutes you can have a fully stocked store. I am over happy that I chose to purchase this app. It is THE BEST. The guys were kind, patient and helpful, answered all of my questions promptly. They followed through and fixed what ever needed fixed. Definitely the support is there. Best of all is the speed and ease of listing items. Sending items to ebay and etsy is so easy and super fast. All around great purchase.

The PriceJunkys Store

This is an all around great app from an all around great company.
The user interface is the friendliest in the market, and the time saved is invaluable.
To top it off, I have never dealt with such a responsive and friendly support team with any software I have ever used.