Sellbrite , 191 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective inventory management and synchronization across various sales channels. They find it user-friendly and value its ability to provide insightful sales data. The app is praised for its affordability, efficient handling of large SKU volumes, and quick synchronization. Some merchants suggest adding more sales channels and improving reporting options. Despite these suggestions, many recommend the app for enhancing business efficiency and boosting sales.

Edited October 29, 2020

the app was working good til about a month ago it stopped working and keeps saying the change you wanted was rejected and cant get support to help me fix this issue i have tried deleting the app reinstalling it multiple times tried to unlink shopify and sellbrite it wont let me the app sucks according to sell brite my shopify account is connected but wont work

Kilborn's Collectibles
About 1 month using the app
Sellbrite replied November 12, 2020

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with Sellbrite. It sounds like our support team is working hard to get this resolved for you.

September 23, 2014

Unfortunately I can't use Sellbrite for my store ... YET, but I will say this, the support I received from Mike and Brian is stellar. Absolutely helped me with understanding how to use Sellbrite and actually told me, "this isn't for you right now because..." and saved me money. They could have totally sold me on this because I had already purchased it. But, they knew, for my needs, this wasn't the right tool at this time. Thanks to Sellbrite for being so honest, full of integrity and geniune. You can't go wrong with a company like this.

Radiance SkinCare
1 day using the app
Edited December 11, 2017

Very happy with the way this app has been working for me. Should have subscribed 3 years ago! The time savings by using this app has been immeasurable and the more I use it the more impressed I am with it. Is fast, not like Stitch-labs that all you see is the loading icon going and going and hours of your life passing by. It's user-friendly, so if anybody says it takes some time to get used to it, doesn't mean months it means weeks.
Things to know:
the 14 days trial is fine, but can't do very much during that time, so you don't get the real deal until you sign up. If you get frustrated during the trial you just have to trust that the system is a lot better when you sign up and that it's just there for you to get a basic feel.
Take time to set up every single template with categories and shipping options that you think you'll need, this will save you A LOT of time and it's worth it! They work wonders.
I would like to see the shipping rate tables for eBay to get implemented soon, as of now I have to manually go to eBay after sending the listings from Sellbrite and add it to the products that I have set up surcharges for.
I am not going to be using the default shipping option from Sellbrite now. I haven't seen that it can be done in a bulk and international shipping is not working (for me at least). I already have other options/vendor so this for me is not an issue.
The synchronization with the channels every 15 minutes seems a bit long for me. I noticed that the listing channels are cleared of orders pending shipment from the information sent by the shipping vendor but Sellbrite still has them as open/pending for quite sometime after they have been shipped.
I list in Amazon, but I am not a big seller there, so I can't say very much about it, only that it has simplified the work a bit. I learned that price Sync with Amazon is really not worth it, just have to try to list the items that can be competitive to win the Buy Box (or close to it) and you don't know what the prices are until you are listing.
I am giving it 5 stars because at my shop we are all working with a big smile in our faces now and I see that the Sellbrite team is always improving and making it better, so the things I mentioned are a no bother to me. I would recommend this app to anybody that is NOT my competitor :P

Victory Models
About 1 month using the app
September 13, 2020

In addition to our website we utilise a number of online marketplaces to retail our products. Initially we had used the Shopify Ebay integration app which overtime proved unreliable, buggy and ultimately detrimental to our business. As a result we were on the hunt for an app that enabled us to manage our orders and our inventory across platforms as seamlessly as possible. After a bit of research we came across Sellbrite.

The 30 day trial has been great. It truly has been a fantastic addition to our store and takes much of the stress away from our online integrations, order and inventory management. It just works, and we have experienced very few issues and the customer support has been helpful whenever needed (rarely). It has even given us the confidence to grow the number of sales channels we retail on which is testament to how well it works and how much we appreciate this software and the team at Sellbrite.

The app is reliant on SKUs being setup for your products, so get those sorted before you start but in essence it is easy to setup, easy to integrate and allows us to focus on more important things, taking away the stress of overselling and the subsequent lost sales and customer disappointment.

I see some reviews regarding the support availability and yes, it is geared to US pacific time but the process or reporting issues is seamless and they get to the issues / questions more quickly than you may think. Not that we've had any major problems thus far.

One slight criticism would be that the pricing structure from 500 orders to 2000 orders seems quite a jump. Perhaps another tier between the two would be helpful.

Overall Sellbrite has been great. If you sell on multiple channels with decent volumes we would highly recommend this app. It works fantastically well and even at the $99 a month price is great value. Some may scoff at that but it works out around $3.25 / £2.50 per day. Better this than a missed sale or disappointed customer in our opinion.

Crafts By Littlebear
28 days using the app
Sellbrite replied September 14, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We love that you see the value in the solution we offer, and we appreciate your business.

September 14, 2021

With Shopify ending it's built in Amazon integration, we had to scramble to find something to replace it. After quite a bit of research, we decided Sellbrite was the best fit for our needs. It was a breeze to get set up and get our Amazon store integrated and we are looking forward to integrating our Etsy shop as well. Support has been phenomenal and responsive. The app is very intuitive and polished. After being live for about a week so far, we are very happy with it.

Delight Naturals
25 days using the app
Sellbrite replied October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite was able to help fill that gap created by the recent changes with Shopify/Amazon.

September 28, 2020

After months of searching, I FINALLY found an app that did what I needed! I have multiple Shopify locations, all fulfilling online orders, and I wanted to share the inventory between my Amazon account and only one of these locations, not all of them. Sellbrite for Shopify does this, and best of all it's free as long as you have less than 30 Amazon orders per month -- since most of our orders come from Shopify and not Amazon, it is sufficient for us. One suggestion to Sellbrite staff: you should highlight the fact that you can connect just one location (or multiple, but not all) on your website. This is the exact feature that makes Sellbrite for Shopify different than all other apps, but for some reason you are not using it as a selling point.

Elizabetta
24 days using the app
Sellbrite replied September 28, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're glad Sellbrite is able to help you with your specific need. And thanks for the suggestion - we'll be updating our marketing copy to point that out.

April 6, 2016

Great just too expensive for us.

Imagina Natural
Chile
23 days using the app
January 8, 2021

Lazy support - cut and paste emails. The onus on you to do all the running. And import problems. Don't bother.

Flashbak Shop
23 days using the app
Sellbrite replied January 8, 2021

Sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with the app - our Support team is always here to help, and are all dedicated folks who make sure their correspondence is tailored specifically for each of our merchants. It sounds like they are in touch with you and working to resolve any issues you have getting up and running.

January 24, 2023

Umsatzsteuersatz wird nicht mit übertragen.

Die App funktioniert ansonsten super aber das macht sie für mich gänzlich unbrauchbar. Support hat schnell geantwortet aber konnte nicht helfen.

MA 3D Druck
Germany
22 days using the app
Sellbrite replied January 26, 2023

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, Ihre Erfahrungen mit unserer App zu teilen und dieses Feedback zu geben. Unsere Teams werden sich direkt mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, um Ihre Anliegen detaillierter zu besprechen. -Mike from Sellbrite

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app and provide this feedback. Our teams will be reaching out directly to discuss your concerns in more detail. -Mike from Sellbrite

Edited February 18, 2019

So here is an overview of what I've experienced and learned in this "hub" world that is super important.
Pricing
This app prices per order - that's ok and there are other apps that charge a % per transaction which is much worse...but also apps where it's a lower flat rate in the "feed" world where that is the most critical factor, not inventory.

Feed World - I did a sync on 2 different apps and the other app was successfully able to pull in 214,000 + SKUs. This app, of course, is required to sync as well, and while it did do a successful hookup with Amazon Merchant, it wasn't successful with Shopify - with only 3,725 SKUs imported and it's stayed there for over 24 hours, so the app thinks it's done. It's not.

Inventory Management - App appears to be awesome in this arena. This would be unused functionality for me as I work on "made to order". But if inventory is important for you, it's a great thing.

Shipping Status Hub - This is huge that you can login to one area and update shipping status on multiple channels. They appear to also have Open API so I could integrate with my own supplier to make it easier to connect in the future.

E-Mail Hub - This isn't part of the app and it's possible other channels like Etsy and Amazon don't want to include this availability to a central hub...but that would be a game changer if I could also deal with communication from the hub. Perhaps even a hack to all you to connect a gmail account add simply add another tab. Communication is a major e-commerce "thing" and this app is focused on "Hub" and efficiency...just sayin.

Ultimately, I need Feed Import/Export to and from Multi Channel, Shipping Status, and some day a "Communication" tab to be the right fit for me. If inventory is your thing, it might be great for others...but definitely need a sync to work 100% of the time and it wasn't a good start from a Shopify standpoint.

They also have a huge discount that takes place but for only 24 hours...but I felt in a hurry to get things working and assumed I would be able to test things with the initial import...but it never completed.

Support is super fast and have a webinar to cover all aspects...but at the moment super impressed with the other app that pulled in all my products from Shopify, costs less, but has none of the bells and whistles this has for status....so, perhaps someday in the future I'll come around to this again...

Truly Art