Sellbrite

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
April 27, 2020

I have been using this app for 6 months now and it has truly saved me lots of time! This is such a great asset to my business as I cross-sell on multiple third party sites. It is user friendly, the agents are very nice and helpful, and the pricing is great! I recommend this company to infinity and beyond!

Green Family Jewels LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Sellbrite replied April 27, 2020

Thanks Green Family Jewels! We appreciate your business.

April 23, 2020

This app is great for housing all my inventory in one location. I've created templates in Sellbrite for Shopify and eBay and pushing new product listings out to those platforms is extremely easy. Will continue using this for my inventory management.

Micro Precision Test Equipment
Time spent using app: 9 months
Sellbrite replied April 27, 2020

Thanks Micro Precision! We appreciate your business.

April 17, 2020

Sellbrite is the cream of the crop when it comes to multichannel selling platforms. Our company has went from around $1 million in sales revenue to over $5 million in just 3 short years with the help of Sellbrite.

Sellbrite's pricing is great when comparing other platforms available, because they provide top-notch reliability and stability. Their team is always immediate to respond to any issues - of which there are very few! Its UI is by far the best in the game. Don't believe me? Jump on a free trial to check it out.

Brian, the CEO, has always been very helpful and surprisingly accessible if we ever needed his direct assistance. We have been extremely satisfied with having an outstanding partner like Sellbrite and we look forward to continuing our growth with their help!

Gaby's Bags
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Sellbrite replied April 27, 2020

Thanks Gaby's Bags! We appreciate your business.

April 15, 2020

Very powerful software & reasonably priced as it is comparable to the big players ie Linnworks, Channel Advisor, etc. Solid company, management and customer service. It's like having an extra employee - as the software is designed to save A LOT of time. I only wish I would have signed up sooner.

Vaunte
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Sellbrite replied April 27, 2020

Thanks Vaunte! We appreciate your business.

March 12, 2020

I have been using Sellbrite for about 6 years now. I started with only eBay and Amazon inventory sync. Today, Sellbrite manages my inventory across 14 different market places. I have had only great experience using their software. It is easy to use yet powerful suite that can handle easily a 7 figure business with multiple users. Highly recommend Sellbrite for any sellers. They provide awesome customer support and always willing to help you out.

Armor Bolt