Sellbrite

Sellbrite

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
June 7, 2015

Remarkably simple to use and has all the functionality needed to sell on multi venues. Support is quick to act and easy to work with.
Wish we would have found this sooner, no more juggling 10 different spreadsheets just to track inventory!!

Ducat Direct
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
May 24, 2015

We have been using sellbrite for almost a year and it is a fantastic app, the only one able to help us sync our inventory, we have a collectible business and most items are unique so we needed a very good app for sync our inventory.
The customers service is fantastic, they help us sync, step by step, and when we had some questions they answer them very fast.
they are always updating they app even if it is perfect as is.

Disney Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 18, 2015

Great multichannel platform. Besides being so amazing and making everything so easy, they're always updating, upgrading and expanding their platform.

Khromato
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 5, 2015

Sellbrite is an incredible app. I've been using it for a few months now and it's definitely made managing inventory across multiple sales channels much easier. The support from the Sellbrite team has been fantastic.

While the app is already powerful as it is, I'm very excited to see what additional features and integrations Sellbrite has in store in the near future.

SpicyIce
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 30, 2015

We have been using Sellbrite for a year now. I have to say it has been an absolute time saver. We sell on multiple marketplaces and it makes tracking inventory simple and saves us valuable time from trying to manually keep up. We tried other multichannel software platforms that were very difficult to navigate and the costs were astronomically HIGH in price! Sellbrite's platform is simple and easy to use. If you use shopify now it is very much like the shopify format...Very Simple! The customer support is excellent! If you currently selling on multiple marketplaces this software is a must!! It will save you alot of time and grief. Highly Recommend!!

Liquid Dynamite
April 22, 2015

Sellbrite is exactly what I've been needing. It has helped to centralize and sync my inventory between 3 different selling channels, along with easy posting from one shop to the other. Not to mention, their customer service during the entire learning process has been TOP NOTCH!

Omnia Vintage
Time spent using app: About 5 years
April 21, 2015

I have been using this app for about 2 months. The developers are very helpful and answer all questions in depth and quickly! The interface with Ebay could not be easier, I am very pleased with the speed and ease of listing new products to Ebay! Now, I am just waiting for the ability to list unique products to Amazon, which I have been told they are working on! This is a great product, do try it for yourself!

New World Gems
March 30, 2015

I've been with Sellbrite since December 2012 and I echo other reviewers' sentiments.

1. The software - GUI is clean, layout is intuitive, interface is snappy and it "works" as expected. These aspects allow me to be more efficient and focus on growing my business. Sellbrite's slogan of "simplified multi-channel selling" is spot on.

2. The support - If something doesn't work, contact the Sellbrite team and they will investigate. You'll receive a helpful response typically within 24 hours. I've submitted several feature requests and they've been integrated into the software. These factors make me feel like a valued Sellbrite customer.

3. The price - The old adage "You get what you pay for" doesn't apply here. I was never fond of the other guys' revenue sharing price models. With Sellbrite, I know exactly how much I'm paying each month. I don't have another party siphoning off cash linearly with revenue while I'm growing my business. This allows me to continually reinvest more cash in my business than if I used the revenue sharing companies. In fact, my sales are up 70% from last year thanks to Sellbrite.

opticsrev
March 19, 2015

I echo the sentiment of previous reviewers, five stars is not enough. The app itself is very good and delivers what it claims but the customer service is incredible. I have had several issues and both were resolved quickly and the Sellbrite team was quick to get back to me, polite, and very willing to explain exactly what happened.

I have thoroughly tested multiple software apps that claim the same as Sellbrite and initially I was concerned about the price but both the software and the customer service have removed my concern on the price because the ease of use will more than offset the costs.

Legendary Realms
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 18, 2015

I wish there were 10 stars to leave for this review. My only complaint is that I didn't know about Sellbrite sooner! For the past 2 years I used another very well known inventory management system. It was ridiculously slow and the design and format was an absolute nightmare to use. Worst of all, it consistently pushed inaccurate inventory to one of my sales channels, resulting in over-selling products and making unhappy customers. I just recently tried another very popular inventory management system but after 8 days of trying, I had yet to successfully import my inventory... I came across Sellbrite in the Shopify Apps section and decided to give it a try.

I am BLOWN AWAY by how FABULOUS Sellbrite is. I uploaded my inventory in minutes; granted, I had to spend quite a bit of time linking products between all of my sales channels, but now that they are all linked it is a breeze to work with. Any information I want about a product is just a click or two away, it is easy to find information, a breeze to make adjustments to product details or inventory, and it is F-A-S-T. It has already saved me HOURS of updating products compared to the old system I was using, and I'm only on day 4 or 5 of using Sellbrite. I can't recommend it enough.

The Sellbrite team is awesome; I haven't had to contact them for help yet, but they have contacted me several times to make sure I'm doing OK and offering to help if I have any questions. Amazingly great customer service. Thanking my lucky stars that I found Sellbrite!

Wrap and Revel