Sellbrite

Sellbrite

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
January 19, 2017

Great Product, Very Easy to use. Excellent Tech Support.

Medical Surgical Sales
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 11, 2016

Pardon my Brooklyn but I FUCKING LOVE THIS APP. At first I was a little skeptical and I'd want to advise anyone reading this that make sure you start off with Ebay and Shopify listings as practice. Amazon is a different beast entirely and they're extremely strict when it comes to seller performance so make sure you have some experience with the app and channel listing before even thinking about listing on Amazon. Sellbrite is a bit expensive but it's well worth it if you know you have great items to list. Their customer service is not as great as Shopify's but it's not terrible either. Sellbrite has easily become my favorite app for my online businesses. 4.8 stars because there's a few things I'd like to see like the ability to view, send and receive messages from all channels, the addition of more popular sales channels and 24/7 chat support would be great as well.

Myhoverboardscooter Com
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 29, 2016

Awesome support staff, first and foremost. It is obvious they care about me as a person, not just as a customer. This was also the only inventory management program I found that enabled me to list products properly on my Shopify store while also enabling me to retain the Best Offer feature on my associated Ebay listings. I was using Inkfrog before, and was slow to leave because of the price difference, but now that I am with Sellbrite there is no comparison. Blows Inkfrog out of the water. The software itself has done just what I needed it to do so far, and the upcoming improvements are really going to round out the package for me. Thanks!

Bigskisale Com
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 2, 2016

Chicky Dee's Gifts: https://shop.chickydee.com/

Awesome app!

Chicky Dees Gifts
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Edited January 15, 2021

Love Sellbrite! It works and easy to use. I'm able to sync my 2 different Etsy stores along with Ebay and Shopify listings. No more creating duplicate listings on each channel, Sellbrite will do it quickly.

Caribou Creek Cases
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Sellbrite replied January 12, 2021

A substantial discount was given to you in exchange for an annual billing commitment, which is made very clear when you subscribe. We cannot give the discount and provide a prorated refund when you commit to a year.

May 1, 2016

Major time saver. Allows you to manage your FBA inventory and products across all major

Ipaces
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 6, 2016

Great just too expensive for us.

Imagina Natural
Chile
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited January 4, 2019

I have been using Sellbrite to sell on Ebay and Amazon and to keep my inventory synced. I just added a Shopify online store. While doing this support from both Shopify and Sellbrite has been outstanding!

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it."

Starving Students Music Supplies
Time spent using app: About 6 years
March 23, 2016

Not a perfect solution, but after trying a different one, this one seems to be 1) a solid platform 2) with good support 3) and works as advertised. Publishing from one site to another works and usually only minor tweaks are required the first time you send a new listing to a new channel. I'm completely satisfied and have a paid subscription now.

Desert Wind Sailboats
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 17, 2016

Had some initial setup hitches but once those were fixed all is going smoothly. I expect this product will help me increase sales through multiple channels easily and keep better track of my inventory.

The Discount Divas