SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

Nicky Style

Location China

I am very happy with this app! Amazing features for upselling. Thank you so much!
I would highly recommend!

XS Tools Co

The app is so powerful!
Complete and interesting app for cross-selling and bundling. Easy to use, great for increasing the average cart.

Listi Studio

Location China

Really nice app! Working very good! I tried a lot of this kind of apps and this one is by far the best!

Princore GmbH

The app is great. Simple but very multifaceted. Customer Support is quick to respond and always finds solutions that fully satisfy.

One Great Coffee | Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans

After realizing I had not written a review about my experiences with Selly since signing on, I felt compelled to do so today. After spending the better part of a month reading all the reviews, articles, and whatever else I could get my hands on. The decision was made to go with Selly about two months ago. While other platforms at the time may have had shinier objects to offer, the ability to manipulate multiple discounts made the decision easy to go with Selly!

Gospel Musicians

Just wanted to give an update on this app. This is by far one of the best apps on the appstore. It does so much and has made me so much money by using it. I'm very very happy with the app. Some suggestions for the developer to ads some closer Gempage integration and maybe update the graphics to some more modern looking buttons and icons. Either way, I am very grateful for this app!!! UPDATE: One of the best things about the app is that you can run Facebook ads and only have a sale for a specific link. This way new commers can get sales, but the regular customers are not affected and won't be able to see the sale. He also just updated my cart so that I can now have different tags per order, so now I can track all orders with the tag and see exactly how well a sale went.

CARZILLA

One of the few apps that integrate well with POS with fast weekend support even. Works well with multiple logics, inclusions and exclusions for tags and products.

Trait-Carré

This app does a heck of a lot for its price point. Very reliable, particularly with the POS features. Support has been helpful.

Effing Candle Co.

Effing amazing for our store Effing Candle Co. This app is amazing. We've created visually stunning, code-free bundles (with inventory maintained across the website) in minutes. The motivator feature, which acts as a sampling program for us, has increased our average order value by 30%. We're able to create buy more, save more bundles, which is not something that Shopify's native platform does well at all. We are so happy with this app. HUGE FAN! THANK YOU! If you ever want to do a case study to highlight customer success.

PUPSTYLE | AU & NZ

I originally downloaded this app to create bundles on our store. It was one of the only ones I could find that allowed me not to need to create extra products and was able to use the same inventory I already had for each product that was part of the bundle. It was perfect for what I needed and I have since discovered the extra benefits of this app and have now set up more bundles, multiple upsells, a free shipping motivator and recommended products. I will also be using the Sale popup when we have a sale as the results I've seen from the other selling features have been outstanding. This app has allowed me to delete other apps that only do one part of what this does, essentially saving us money in app fees. Have recommended this app to many other business owners and will continue to recommend. 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14