SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

French Footballer Us Boutique

Une application très utile et bien faite qui est très simple d'utilisation. Je recommande à 100% meme 200%.

GlorySmile

I've been using sendcloud for 1 year now, shipped thousands of packages.

Many packages got lost, damaged or returned involving extra costs without reason.

As every time we open a ticket and made a claim, i just discovered that they deleted all the the claims from their panel (no solution or not even an answer on those claims) they left only few tickets but marked as solved or closed without any answer).

RSR Moto

Like a couple of other reviews, when a parcel is lost, Sendcloud do not refund you. Even though your contract and relationship is with Sendcloud, Sendcloud does not take financial responsibility. Sendcloud should refund customers like I do. I don't make my customers wait for a direct refund from my suppliers, so why should Sendcloud treat me this way? Passing the financial buck onto another company that I do not have a contract with is not good business practise in my opinion. I have transferred 95% of my business to a direct service with DHL now. I have been waiting several weeks for my DPD refund.

The Gathershop

Fine until shipments go missing or are damaged and you have to make a claim. Note, they dont reply to or process claims, the amount of information they ask for to even make a claim is huge then they just ignore it. You have to keep sending emails which they dont reply to or ever finish the claim. I have several claims for missing parcels that I paid to have insurance on that have not been processed and have never received any money back. Its sadly not possible to claim directly with the shipping company once you've used sendcloud, you have to wait for them to do the claim. This has cost me hundreds of euros and hours of my time : (

Sister

As a small online shop, Sendcloud makes it extremely easy and straightforward to prepare orders from the comfort of my home. I love the seamless intergation with Shopify making it possible for customers to receive automated notifications when their purchase has been shipped. Easy as pie!

Supernuts

Plateforme française très facile d'utilisation.
Suivi commercial et technique au top.
Facile de connecter son site shopify.
Très réactif par téléphone.

Balsa Europe

Plateforme ludique et agréable à utiliser. Facile à connecter à son site Shopify.
L'équipe en France en super : à l'écoute, attentionnée et serviable !

Growingplaces

At greatbritishgarden.de we are very happy to have found Sendcloud. Brilliant interface, super ciustomer service and very competitive pricing. Absolutely recommended!! Thanks

Nc Beauty Antwerp

Top APP, the perfect description for KISS principal, KEEP IT SIMPLE Stu... :)
Easy to understand, fast, better prices, no more manual work, clear prices, modern feature. Absolutely recommend for any distributor, 'shopifyer' or seller.

Blitse Kids

Super handig! Zeer tevreden van! Goede helpdesk en aanrader voor webshops. Voor mij de goedkoopste tarieven, dus top!

Previous 1 3 4 5