Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

Overall rating
4.6 of 5 stars
Based on 98 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    83% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 4 stars
    (7)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 1 stars
    (8)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 98 reviews

Cowt

Excellente application et excellent service. Je recommande vivement d’utiliser sendcloud pour gérer sa logistique +++

MOCQUA

Je suis très satisfaite de cette application qui offre un gain de temps considérable dans la gestion des expéditions.

37 graden

Easy to use, competitive pricing and works seamlessly with Shopify. Big time-saver for shipping and tracing

Doc Caro Shop @ 4330 Muelheim

Ich bin begeistert von diesem Tool, welches uns beim Start unseres Online-Business enorm viel Arbeit und Stress abgenommen hat. Hilfreich war ebenso der kompetente und zielführende Onboarding-Prozess. Weiter so! Liebe Grüße, 4330 Mülheim

Petro Camp®

Their integration has saved us so much time with shipping and fulfilment. Thank you Sendcloud, you guys nailed it!

Little Lovits

Kompetentes Team, sehr guter Support, hilfreiches Tool zum kinderleichten Versenden von Paketsendungen. Perfekt!

Ma Boutique Le Temps D'une Robe

Very satisfied with this app! Thank you very much!I use it for few monthes ago and no problem with it .

Stona

Very happy in the beginning. Till I realized all my Customer dashboards are showing wrong shipping information to my Customer. By "all" I mean for at least all my latest 60 orders. I started receiving Customer complaints. The shipping dates shown to my Customer on the sendcloud dashboard, were 3 weeks ahead of the actual shipping dates!!
I contacted the Customer Service and they explained this is a known bug, and this can only be fixed for the future orders. I had just to deactivate and activate a page to fix it. As a Customer I expect if there is a known bug in the system, I will be informed asap of such bug. Is it so difficult to inform via Newsletter all your Customers about this problem? If sendcloud can´t do his basic job (showing shipping information to the Customer) and is not able to inform his Customers about this, the app is not worth the price.

I understand bugs can happen, but not informing your Customers about it to be able to fix it, is just unacceptable.

Please, KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON ANY BUGS AND REQUIRED ACTIONS to avoid such bad user experiences like mine.

Therefore 1 star review.

Stop De Repressie

Goede integratie met de shop, eenvoudige layout en supersnelle helpdesk. Ook vele tips en tricks die handig bleken te zijn!

Geboortesnoepjes.nl

Echt een aanrader, helemaal top. Supersnelle en goeie koppeling met de shop. Eenvoudig de nog openstaande orders selecteren en met 1 druk op de knop de etiketten printen. Mooie emails met track trace informatie naar de klanten die je ook nog eenvoudig kunt personaliseren. Door eenvoud en snelheid bespaar je een hoop tijd. Wij hebben 2 shops met een eigen identiteit die we vanuit scherm kunnen bedienen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10