Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

Asa.Modesty

Top, l'application m'a beaucoup aidé à gérer mes débuts et on y trouve toutes les réponses à nos questions. Je recommande a 100%

Natoukea

Très bonne application simple et bon suivi client par email, je recommande ce service d'envoi et de livraison. le logiciel en ligne est parfaitement intérfacé.

The Wunderkammer

Sendcloud werkt voor ons perfect. Alles wijst zich vanzelf en de website is duidelijk en eenvoudig te gebruiken. We gebruiken Sendcloud al een langere tijd en zijn hier heel erg over tevreden!

Baser ApS

Really a tool for beginners. Integration lacks import approximately once a week, so you need to reconnect your store and constantly keep track of orders being imported. The filtering options are very "standardized" and you cannot create a manual order with order-lines within the system (only manual label) i.e. for spare-parts etc. API integration with google sheets OK. You are unable to pause an order in case an address is wrong, or for some other reason an order must go on pause. System is really made for those who run and ship by themselves and not for bigger organizations where there can be a lot of going back and forth with orders. Please note if you delete an order it will keep being pushed into the system unless it is deleted in shopify.

YAKAMOZZ

Unfortunately, at this point I cannot recommend Sendcloud. I have been trying to keep the conversation up to fix the integration issues that I am still having with SoundCloud and Shopify. I don't know why. I reached out for support to fix the integration. Customer service is responding after 1-2 weeks. After the first response almost a week later, I got another response after more than another week saying the problem has been fixed. It is still the same though. I told them and since last week I haven't gotten any further response. I purchased a yearly subscription and at this point, after more than 6 weeks the problem not being solved nor am I efficiently being helped or got offered a refund, I cannot recommend it due to a very poor customer service.
Integration issues happen and are fixable. Bad customer service. Not good. Adding: Just read the other poor reviews and I am facing the exact same problems. Guys if you have problems with integrations okay, but at least own it and show responsibility. That's a genuine human trait that we all should aim for. Provide a friendly customer service that is listening and at least trying to be helpful.

April 1, 2021

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us with your feedback and experience! I'm sorry you had issues integrating SendCloud and Shopify. I will ask our support team to reach out to you asap.

We're really focused on our support team and making sure that they're providing the best possible experience so it's great that you've brought this up as an area of improvement. We want all of our customers to be able to get in touch with us quickly when they need assistance - especially those who have been waiting a while already!

Boef en Aap

Goede tarieven en hele fijne service als er iets aan de hand is met de verzendingen. Doen echt hun best voor je! Werkt goed met shopify. Soms kan het uploaden van de klantgegevens naar sendcloud wat sneller, maar ben dik tevreden

EffectLED

Sendcloud is de idealen oplossing voor iedereen die post of pakketten verzend! De site werkt perfect en alles is erg duidelijk. Ook zijn de werknemers van sendcloud erg vriendelijk als je ze om hulp vraagt. Wat ik het fijnst vind aan sendcloud is dat je niet vast zit aan een abonoment. Al met al beveel ik sendcloud sterk aan!

Tabakfamilie

Wir haben mit sendcloud ein tolles Tool gefunden, was uns den Einstieg ins online business enorm erleichtert hat und sehr gerne weiterempfehlen.

Pfälzer Freiheit

sendcloud ist einfach einzurichten, einfach im täglichen Handling und auch in der FREE-Version mit vielen Funktionen (u.a. auch mit einem Retourenportal) versehen, unbedingt ansehen!

Abxolute Nutrition

From Italy, For my business this app is a must. Otherwise if you have a problem they provide you with an excelllent custom assistence (both in chat and mail). Great also Spanish assistence, which helped me when Italy was unvaible. Thank you so much for all. Luigi.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17