Sendcloud

Sendcloud

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
SendCloud
4.2
November 29, 2022

The app works fine, as expected. Only the customer service does fall short. In situations where data fields are transferred incorrectly, customer service is unavailable.

Slimprint
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 22, 2022

Top application to start shipping with low shipping fees. Integrate smoothly with your own contracts once you scale.

Beercrush
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 16, 2022

très bonne aide à la prise en main de l'application et du service associé. Support très réactif et compétent.

Digraphe
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 28, 2022

Terrible Service. I have been waiting for weeks for an update from the customer service team and no one is getting back to me. I have been told I would be able to use my credit card and have not been able to post a successful payment due to the app processing system for payments having errors. I have had my shipping interrupted twice and the month of October and cannot afford to continue to have this issue, we just need help processing our payment on our card as we usually would and this cannot be resolved the whole month of October. Will need to cancel if this persists.

Ultra PRO International Euro
Belgium
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 27, 2022

Mi mala reseña no es tanto por la aplicación sino por la atención al cliente de la empresa. Muy mala experiencia. Llevo 3 semanas esperando la solución a un problema que a priori era en 10 minutos estaba listo. Además, no contestan los correos. No la recomiendo para nada.

Misswood