Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    81% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 4 stars
    (7)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    10% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

11 - 20 of 101 reviews

Stona

Very happy in the beginning. Till I realized all my Customer dashboards are showing wrong shipping information to my Customer. By "all" I mean for at least all my latest 60 orders. I started receiving Customer complaints. The shipping dates shown to my Customer on the sendcloud dashboard, were 3 weeks ahead of the actual shipping dates!!
I contacted the Customer Service and they explained this is a known bug, and this can only be fixed for the future orders. I had just to deactivate and activate a page to fix it. As a Customer I expect if there is a known bug in the system, I will be informed asap of such bug. Is it so difficult to inform via Newsletter all your Customers about this problem? If sendcloud can´t do his basic job (showing shipping information to the Customer) and is not able to inform his Customers about this, the app is not worth the price.

I understand bugs can happen, but not informing your Customers about it to be able to fix it, is just unacceptable.

Please, KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON ANY BUGS AND REQUIRED ACTIONS to avoid such bad user experiences like mine.

Therefore 1 star review.

Stop De Repressie

Goede integratie met de shop, eenvoudige layout en supersnelle helpdesk. Ook vele tips en tricks die handig bleken te zijn!

Geboortesnoepjes.nl

Echt een aanrader, helemaal top. Supersnelle en goeie koppeling met de shop. Eenvoudig de nog openstaande orders selecteren en met 1 druk op de knop de etiketten printen. Mooie emails met track trace informatie naar de klanten die je ook nog eenvoudig kunt personaliseren. Door eenvoud en snelheid bespaar je een hoop tijd. Wij hebben 2 shops met een eigen identiteit die we vanuit scherm kunnen bedienen.

Kapitein Winokio

Deze app is een must-have voor iedereen die een webshop heeft met Shopify. Heel makkelijke integratie met Shopify en zeer gebruiksvriendelijk.
We sparen veel tijd uit met het maken van labels en sturen van track- en tracecodes.

- Jolien

Karma Mama

This application works absolutely wonderful. I am using Sendcloud for all my orders. I ship from The Netherlands to mostly Europe and they really have the best prices :-)

WAVEPATROL

It works really good with our shopify store. Easy to use.
They also offer cheaper conditions for shipping labels.

Clæpsidra

Very good product. Efficient and reactive support in native language to help you in the application setup of the various shipping and follow-up functions. Nice team looking for providing you with the most satisfactory experience.

LISAMARDI

Very user-friendly, well-arranged and good links with my shopify store. You are immediately familiar with it. Recommended!!!

Treasure Collection

Works perfectly with Shopify, takes a lot of work off your hands! Previously I had to log into th carrier portal, create shipping labels, print it out, and send a email separately to the customer with tracking information. With soundcloud: press 1 button and it’s done! I am super satisfied

Magazin Romanesc "Hermannstadt"

Excelent ! A very good solution to save time in the process of printing Shipping Labels and Track & Trace parcels.