Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

Candysurprisebox

Super! Super Kundenservice (Vanessa kümmert sich immer extrem gut), Sehr einfache Bedienung. Spart Zeit und Geld. Wäre super, wenn ihr eure Standard Versandpreis bei mehr versenden und bei Größe des Pakets, anpassen könntet

Esjoy

Desde hace 2 semanas la estoy usando y de momento bien. Me gustan las plantillas y el diseño. Se integra fácil.

Kesia shoes

Fácil de instalar y configurar. Desde el la el de sendcloud es sencillo gestionar las etiquetas de envío de los pedidos.

Massagesessel Welt

Installiert und funktioniert - in beide Richtungen somit wird erheblich Zeit gespart und es schleichen sich keine Datenfehler ein.

Estampille

Top, l'application permet de gérer au mieux l'envoi des colis, avec la génération automatique des étiquettes.

Asa.Modesty

Top, l'application m'a beaucoup aidé à gérer mes débuts et on y trouve toutes les réponses à nos questions. Je recommande a 100%

Natoukea

Très bonne application simple et bon suivi client par email, je recommande ce service d'envoi et de livraison. le logiciel en ligne est parfaitement intérfacé.

The Wunderkammer

Sendcloud werkt voor ons perfect. Alles wijst zich vanzelf en de website is duidelijk en eenvoudig te gebruiken. We gebruiken Sendcloud al een langere tijd en zijn hier heel erg over tevreden!

Baser ApS

Really a tool for beginners. Integration lacks import approximately once a week, so you need to reconnect your store and constantly keep track of orders being imported. The filtering options are very "standardized" and you cannot create a manual order with order-lines within the system (only manual label) i.e. for spare-parts etc. API integration with google sheets OK. You are unable to pause an order in case an address is wrong, or for some other reason an order must go on pause. System is really made for those who run and ship by themselves and not for bigger organizations where there can be a lot of going back and forth with orders. Please note if you delete an order it will keep being pushed into the system unless it is deleted in shopify.

YAKAMOZZ

Unfortunately, at this point I cannot recommend Sendcloud. I have been trying to keep the conversation up to fix the integration issues that I am still having with SoundCloud and Shopify. I don't know why. I reached out for support to fix the integration. Customer service is responding after 1-2 weeks. After the first response almost a week later, I got another response after more than another week saying the problem has been fixed. It is still the same though. I told them and since last week I haven't gotten any further response. I purchased a yearly subscription and at this point, after more than 6 weeks the problem not being solved nor am I efficiently being helped or got offered a refund, I cannot recommend it due to a very poor customer service.
Integration issues happen and are fixable. Bad customer service. Not good. Adding: Just read the other poor reviews and I am facing the exact same problems. Guys if you have problems with integrations okay, but at least own it and show responsibility. That's a genuine human trait that we all should aim for. Provide a friendly customer service that is listening and at least trying to be helpful.

April 1, 2021

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us with your feedback and experience! I'm sorry you had issues integrating SendCloud and Shopify. I will ask our support team to reach out to you asap.

We're really focused on our support team and making sure that they're providing the best possible experience so it's great that you've brought this up as an area of improvement. We want all of our customers to be able to get in touch with us quickly when they need assistance - especially those who have been waiting a while already!