Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

AGNES

Vlotte afhandeling van online bestellingen. Als kleine ondernemer ben ik met duizend en één dingen te gelijk bezig, Sendcloud zorgt voor een vlotte afhandeling van de online bestellingen zodat ik geen tijd verlies aan onnodige handelingen. De integratie met Shopify is eenvoudig en alles loopt perfect. Bestellingen online komen meteen op het SendCloud platform en is zeer overzichtelijk. Daarnaast is het retourplatform heel gebruiksvriendelijk voor de klant maar ook voor ons.

MYINTOX

As a technical service provider we recommend to use Sendcloud.
For us, the connection to shopify was very intuitive and offers us many possibilities.
On the other hand, the tool offers our customers a nice user interface in which even technically inexperienced people can find their way around immediately.

I can only recommend Sendcloud to anyone who is looking for a tool to help them process their online orders.

The Minority

Excellent service!

L'équipe de Sendcloud est toujours active et solutionne très vite les petits soucis que l'on peut rencontrer. De plus Sencloud est facile d'utilisation, j'adore! Le chat est super utile, je n'ai jamais à attendre très longtemps pour que quelqu'un s'occupe de moi ;) Merci encore!

Meos GmbH

Great App, Sendcloud saves me so much time.
App works flawless.
Their website is fast and well structured.
100% recommended, give this a try!

clarijs-fietstassen

We use the Sendcloud app for all our parcels/shipments. Good value price/quality. Nice and fast creating labels.

Paulis Kitchen

especially as we are a Austrian company which mainly ship to Austria & Germany with shipment locations it was great to see how it works and how the support team helps us. Great app and Great Team!

Roadr

A great app, with fast service and smart functions. Really like it. There is a lot possible, you can customise your track and trace e-mails and send labels.

Bee Cute Baby & Kids Fashion

Really easy to use!! Almost everything goes automatically!! Just one click and the shippinglabels come out of my labelprinter! I really like that I can customize the track and trace emails and the trace and trace page for the customer. Only thing I don’t like that much is that I can’t contact clientsupport by phone. Maybe something for sendcloud to improve! Other than that, really great app!!

Easy Eye Drops

Great service and a lot of tools. We are really happy to work with SendCloud and will continue to use their great platform.

KOAREN

I had some one night stands with other apps, but ended up with SendCloud. And we're here to stay. It's easy to use and works perfectly. If SendCloud was on Tinder, I'd superlike it.