Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

Jelly Store

Since the new release april 20, 2017, all orders before March 22nd, 2017 cannot be imported any more. This is done without any message, email or whatever to the client.

Had Sendcloud since april 2016, we where working fine with them.
But now it is chaos.
There customer service is not capable to understand the problem of me as a client. Had to ask for an involved person. Very slow and frustrating process with them at the moment.
There is also no support for the UPS commercial invoice.

Have contacted them about this. But they cannot help me.

Have to look for another app.

Freemancave

This is a dream addition for small starter shops like us. Takes away the hassle of the shipment part. All order info from the store is taken into the SendCloud panel. No double typing. Great customer support.

Walletshopnl

Een heel fijne plugin om het verzenden van pakketjes nog makkelijker te maken. SendCloud zelf ben ik ook erg tevreden over! Goede prijzen en een top service!

Mselected

Super easy to integrate and great customer service

Selosoda

Very useful app that helps us save a lot of time and also enables us to not only use different shipping companies but also benefit from very good shipping rates. The entire process from receiving an order to printing the shipping label now only takes a few clicks and is a lot more efficient than before. Furthermore the customer service is very helpful and input/feedback is integrated in the product quickly. All in all we are very happy with Sendcloud and recommend without hesitation.

Luxedy

I was happy with this app and the service until one of my packages got lost. I followed the complaint procedure (started in March 2016) and I'm still waiting for my money. Very time consuming and disappointing.

Anna Petrich

Extremely dissapointed - the app is available in Dutch only... not good for french & bpost. Could be at least translated to English.

Bambootistore

Very user friendly app for sending packages!
Great overview, great price and great support.
Really recommended for sending packages in the Benelux and Europe.
Just auto print your orders, put the label on the package, drop it off at your delivery station and you are done.
Great work SendCloud!

Fireshop Be

We used to work with the Belgium BPost shippingmanager but thanks to the SendCloud app we are now able to convert orders into BPost approved labels in no time. The app works great and offers a clear overview. There are no contracts needed, no hidden cost and it saves a a lot of time... Thank you SendCloud!

So Baggy

We're over the moon about this app! We can easily send via DPD & bpost and all it takes is one click to import all the data. No more typing, or copy-pasting. Our work became so much easier, thank you SendCloud!