Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

Doornbikes

Super handige tool om je bestellingen snel en eenvoudig te verwerken. Wat de communicatie betreft waren er wat obstakels maar het gaat steeds beter. Ga zo door.

De WarmeMat

Perfect! Werkt uitstekend, super snel een label uitdraaien met een overzichtelijke pagina met alles netjes op een rij

KITIMOON

Outil très simple d'utilisation et surtout très utile. Service client disponible. Pour le moment, rien à signaler.

The Coconut Bowl

Sendcloud makes shipping very easy for our small business. It takes 1 minute to create the label and the all of the tracking emails are automatically sent to our customers.

Grow-Deals.de

I'm using the free version of Sendcloud in Germany and it's working perfectly.
I use it with DPD and UPS and never got any problems. The integration is simple and fast.

Tracking mails for customers are a great feature as well as the "return" feature.

I'm totally happy with this app and I would recommend everyone at least in Germany to use it.

French Footballer Us Boutique

Une application très utile et bien faite qui est très simple d'utilisation. Je recommande à 100% meme 200%.

GlorySmile

I've been using sendcloud for 1 year now, shipped thousands of packages.

Many packages got lost, damaged or returned involving extra costs without reason.

As every time we open a ticket and made a claim, i just discovered that they deleted all the the claims from their panel (no solution or not even an answer on those claims) they left only few tickets but marked as solved or closed without any answer).

RSR Moto

Like a couple of other reviews, when a parcel is lost, Sendcloud do not refund you. Even though your contract and relationship is with Sendcloud, Sendcloud does not take financial responsibility. Sendcloud should refund customers like I do. I don't make my customers wait for a direct refund from my suppliers, so why should Sendcloud treat me this way? Passing the financial buck onto another company that I do not have a contract with is not good business practise in my opinion. I have transferred 95% of my business to a direct service with DHL now. I have been waiting several weeks for my DPD refund.

The Gathershop

Fine until shipments go missing or are damaged and you have to make a claim. Note, they dont reply to or process claims, the amount of information they ask for to even make a claim is huge then they just ignore it. You have to keep sending emails which they dont reply to or ever finish the claim. I have several claims for missing parcels that I paid to have insurance on that have not been processed and have never received any money back. Its sadly not possible to claim directly with the shipping company once you've used sendcloud, you have to wait for them to do the claim. This has cost me hundreds of euros and hours of my time : (

Sister

As a small online shop, Sendcloud makes it extremely easy and straightforward to prepare orders from the comfort of my home. I love the seamless intergation with Shopify making it possible for customers to receive automated notifications when their purchase has been shipped. Easy as pie!