Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

Humblegentssocialclub

Great until you have a problem then they hide behind it’s not our fault then never hear back from them
Part 2 I have to say that after I complained to them regarding this issue the company’s response has been excellent you know sometimes things just go wrong but the way that they have handled my complaint has been first class well done send cloud

Hutschn

Seemlessly integrated, easy setup, great support - perfect!

Forgottentribes

Très bonne app qui ne cesse de s'améliorer. Je l'utilise depuis 1 an et demi.

Kiokofashion

Sendcloud seamingly integrates with our shopify store, which we love!
The chatbox is easy and quickly repsonded to in case of questions. https://kioko.eu

Dobots

Really great app. A flawless connection with PostNL in the Netherlands. This saves a lot of time!! I can recommend it anyone.

Some minor points of improvement:
+ Using the weight information from the store to automatically calculate which parcel size is required.
+ For combined orders, somehow get this information printed as well, e.g. article numbers and quantities (packing slip) so it is immediately clear for the person packing what needs to go into the parcel.

Correction! I see those are available in Plus packages, then it's even better than I thought. :-D

Maitrephilippe

We are very happy with Sendcloud. It spares us a lot of work. The hotline and the support are very professional and answer very quickly. Would recommend to every merchant in Europe, especially in Germany.

Riwi Buildit

Best shipping app. Great and fast support.

Ketosense

Very easy and user friendly. Makes running a webshop look easy and saves a lot of time.

D Center

Super positeve about SendCloud from the early beginning! SendCloud has a seemless integration with my Shopify store. Order > Fulfill > Print > Track > HAPPY CUSTOMER.

D • CENTER is a scuba store offering a large collection of diving gear online and offline.

Safe diving!

Kristof D.
www.dcenter.be
www.ilovediving.be

Janebox Shop

We use Sendcloud every Day, it's easy to use and the Support is really kind.