Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster With All-In-One Shipping Platform For E-commerce.

Bee Cute Baby & Kids Fashion

Really easy to use!! Almost everything goes automatically!! Just one click and the shippinglabels come out of my labelprinter! I really like that I can customize the track and trace emails and the trace and trace page for the customer. Only thing I don’t like that much is that I can’t contact clientsupport by phone. Maybe something for sendcloud to improve! Other than that, really great app!!

Easy Eye Drops

Great service and a lot of tools. We are really happy to work with SendCloud and will continue to use their great platform.

KOAREN

I had some one night stands with other apps, but ended up with SendCloud. And we're here to stay. It's easy to use and works perfectly. If SendCloud was on Tinder, I'd superlike it.

Gadgets Huis

Sendcloud is a great platform to send all your order. It is easy to use and has a great integration with Shopify. This helps speeding up your proces. You get instant Track & Trace codes and it send confirmation E-mails to your costumers.

sternglas.de

Best shipping tool and incredible service :-) great interface and the Pack&Go is a great tool! Thank you!

WAY Coffee Roasters

A must have tool for small webshops, I can finally offer affordable shipping options to my customers.
Easy to work with and there's a solution for every shipment, no matter the destination or the size.

Cosmic Hippos

I used this app and found it as the best for delivery of my products without any hassle. Best one. I would recommend.

Pütz

This app has a great connection with shopify, also that you can many logistic partners and service point solution. great customer service aswell.

Projet Fit

Facile d'accès et bonne intégration, faire attention aux mots clés pour vos modes de livraison, sinon la commande ne se transfère pas (pour la livraison en point relais)

Condoom24

Very happy with the service of Sendcloud. The app is really a asset to our webshop. Quick response from helpdesk incase you have questions.