Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

Sendcloud ‑ Shipping & Returns

by SendCloud

Grow Faster with All-in-One Shipping Platform.

Daphnyraes

Geweldige App. Werkt super simpel en de service is altijd top en snel. Ook de tarieven zijn goed. Dikke aanrader!

Seres Collection

Seamless integration which really simplifies the life of an e-commerce entrepreneur!

Texhas

Very good app for fullfilling orders. Good interaction between SendCloud and Shopify and between Sendcloud and Bpost. Easy to set up.

La Michaux

Very handy, would definitely recommend it!

Humblegentssocialclub

Great until you have a problem then they hide behind it’s not our fault then never hear back from them
Part 2 I have to say that after I complained to them regarding this issue the company’s response has been excellent you know sometimes things just go wrong but the way that they have handled my complaint has been first class well done send cloud

Hutschn

Seemlessly integrated, easy setup, great support - perfect!

Forgottentribes

Très bonne app qui ne cesse de s'améliorer. Je l'utilise depuis 1 an et demi.

Kiokofashion

Sendcloud seamingly integrates with our shopify store, which we love!
The chatbox is easy and quickly repsonded to in case of questions. https://kioko.eu

Dobots

Really great app. A flawless connection with PostNL in the Netherlands. This saves a lot of time!! I can recommend it anyone.

Some minor points of improvement:
+ Using the weight information from the store to automatically calculate which parcel size is required.
+ For combined orders, somehow get this information printed as well, e.g. article numbers and quantities (packing slip) so it is immediately clear for the person packing what needs to go into the parcel.

Correction! I see those are available in Plus packages, then it's even better than I thought. :-D

Maitrephilippe

We are very happy with Sendcloud. It spares us a lot of work. The hotline and the support are very professional and answer very quickly. Would recommend to every merchant in Europe, especially in Germany.