SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Yapi Babies

Good: compared to what's out there it's pretty good.

Bad: when selling videos be warned that the thumbnail your customers will see when streaming is the very first image of your video. Sendowl have said they won't be changing this... How hard can it be to give us the choice of selecting a thumbnail for a video??

Bad 2: when selling videos be warned that the expand icon in the top right hand corner of the video when streaming is white. So if the background of your video is also white your customers won't be able to see the icon and won't expand... Again, seriously? How hard can our be to change the icon to a more customer friendly one??? Sendowl have said they won't be changing it...

So overall the customer service had been very poor... Shame because the app has potential but it needs to be at the top of its game to be the best and it still has some way to go before it gets there...

Un Lieu De Lumiere

The support was for me a horrible experience. Never had the correct answers to my questions.
Moreover if you have apps like receiptful already installed this will be complicated to setup.

Wabisabiwell

Works a treat! Does the job for us- MP3s and MP4s. Customer service is fast and responsive. Thanks SendOwl!

Yhwplans

Been using sendowl for a couple of months! It's reliable, customisable and easy to use! No problems to report. Would recommend

Femfusion Fitness

Makes selling digital downloads so easy! Reliable sends and easy to figure out, even for a "non-technical" person such as myself.

Zonen 09

It took me a while to make the switch from a former app to SendOwl but I haven't regretted it for a second. Sendowl offers me everything I need. Pdf-stamping, free orders, the possibility to combine automatic delivery of the digital goods and the fulfillment of our paper products and fabric by our warehouse partner and I like seeing reports of our digital sales.

The Pro Hockey Workout

Great app that allowed us to have our order fulfillment be automated digitally. App is really straight forward to setup and use. Thanks SendOwl for sharing this with all Shopify users.

Beauty Dossier

The perfect solution and great support, what more can you ask for.

Brothers In Arms Fitness

Amazing app! Very easy to integrate and is virtually automated once set up. Very grateful to be able to sell my digital products with such ease. Highly recommend this app!

Crafting Chicks Shoppe

Without SendOwl I don't know how we would be able to open our online store. The automation allows us to continue creating products instead of pushing the send all day. We love SendOwl!