SendOwl

The wise way to sell and deliver your digital products.

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sell any shopify or linkpop digital good with SendOwl

Lucetax

Though my experience began somewhat poorly, it has gotten markedly better. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. The online documentation isn't always clear, but I've been able to resolve most of the issues that I previously had. Also, SendOwl still balances content protection with ease-of-use better than other apps.

4 H Mall

We use Send Owl to sell digital curriculum books, and it works like a champ! We used to get customer calls all the time before switching to Send Owl, and now we rarely hear a hoot! Set up was really easy and we have been hands off since.

Peach Patterns

Choosing a digital download app was the thing putting me off launching my store for the longest time. Am glad I chose SendOwl. So easy to set up and has worked without a hitch. Great, friendly service as well......

Thespanishfactory

These people are highly competent and know what they are doing. The app works perfectly well and their customer service really cares about you as their client even when Shopify is putting some impediments for selling service/digital content right now.

Very recommended.

The Preset Factory

I was using a different Digital File Delivery App for around 12 months before switching to SendOwl.
The switch cost me around $5 more per month, but the additional features it gave me was incredible. It's a very versatile App, very reliable, and extremely professional. You can customize the file download page which is awesome, and the ability to assign License Keys is also a big plus for me.
Would definately recommend

Clementine Creative

I sell digital downloads and it's so easy to do with Sendowl. All I had to do was upload my products. Sendowl sends the customer their download automatically and I haven't had any problems with that.

My favourite feature is the ability to add a customer to a specific mailing list after they have purchased a specific product. It's the best! In my Woocommerce store I had to pay for Zapier and an extension to do that and it was extremely difficult to do. The Sendowl method is so easy to use.

I highly recommend Sendowl!

Brainwave 2

Glad we went with SendOwl

Awesome app, works a treat

Very easy to use

Cpositif

Sendowl app, service and support is just great. If you're working with digital delivery, need to handle licences, or want to subscribe buyers to different mailing lists based on the product they bought, it's just the perfect choice.
Everything they say on their web site has been verified, and works as stated, plus they are responsive.
Shortcomings : if you have many products to import, so far, it's not been very easy, only relying on the web UI, and I'd love something like Shopify's import/export features for catalog. I have over 500 products/bundles as I have bundles of 10 or more products sometimes.

Testing Hh

We love SendOwl! Easy and intuitive, it gets the job done. We've had no issues fulfilling orders via SendOwl, which gives us confidence! Thank you!

Evideoclub 2

Unscrupulous seller is the first word that comes in mind. Recently I decided to cancel their service because I will not be using it anymore. I asked for a refubd because they charge in advance but they tell me I do not get a refund because I had orders for 1 day. They are charging me $49 for 1 day. You tell me what kind of developer this is.

You want automatic digital delivery? Go with fetchapp they don't charge you per item like SendOwl. They charge you for storage space which means you can have many items with licenses for free.

I was a SendOwl customer for almost 2 years and I got repaid for that loyalty by getting charged $49 for one day. Do yourself a favor and get another app.